1198 9 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now with the new Mavic 3 received few days ago I am convinced that DJI changed the hardware on the camera and the mavic 3. I had 2 Mavic 3 previously and neither was as good as this one using the same firmware. DJI havent releases the SDK but I am happy with my Mavic 3 now.
Check the video test at 397FT AGL

2023-2-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Great video. But what differences do you notice?
2023-2-19
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Better satellite acquisition performance, APAS is les jerky, Main camera and zoom camera sharper (specially the zoom camera) and also better stability while using the zoom. I am using the exact same firmware from my other Mavic 3. @Suren found the same.

I flew this area many times and is the first time I see a sharpest and non jerk video using the same settings as always.  
2023-2-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Sounds good. Looking forward to some nice footage.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, ZueS. We really appreciate your awesome feedback on one of our DJI products and sharing this absolutely beautiful footage. Please note that we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time for Mavic 3. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-2-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13528625 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

ZeuS-FL Posted at 2-19 16:09
Better satellite acquisition performance, APAS is les jerky, Main camera and zoom camera sharper (specially the zoom camera) and also better stability while using the zoom. I am using the exact same firmware from my other Mavic 3. @Suren found the same.

I flew this area many times and is the first time I see a sharpest and non jerk video using the same settings as always.

I agree, My new Mavic 3 is also much better especially the zoom camera is more sharper and much less jerky in bypass mode.
2023-2-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely footage.  Great to know that you are now getting much better performance from your current M3.  
2023-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2023-2-21
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer