DJI Mini SE Binding Problem
1019 3 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI SE Erwin
lvl.1

Philippines

Hello! I am a newbie here. Any one can help me about the problem of my drone. I get message every time i start the dji fly app. I have created an account and are logged in the app.
Question:
1. Relly need an Internet connection during take off in dji mini se?
2. How to fix this?

Binding Problem

Binding Problem

2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. This is not an error, but rather a normal prompt. This can be canceled, and you can fly the drone without the internet. However, you will be limited to 10 flights only. When you get connected to a network, the number of flights will be refreshed (10 flights).
Note: After connecting to the internet, you need to restart the aircraft and remote controller and reopen the DJI Fly app.
Please feel free to use your drone. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI SE Erwin
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 22:49
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. This is not an error, but rather a normal prompt. This can be canceled, and you can fly the drone without the internet. However, you will be limited to 10 flights only. When you get connected to a network, the number of flights will be refreshed (10 flights).
Note: After connecting to the internet, you need to restart the aircraft and remote controller and reopen the DJI Fly app.
Please feel free to use your drone. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

It's be okay if I'm not always connect to the internet during take off my drone. I'm worried my drone if one day not return to the home point.
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI SE Erwin Posted at 2-20 17:09
It's be okay if I'm not always connect to the internet during take off my drone. I'm worried my drone if one day not return to the home point.

The drone does not necessarily need an internet connection to fly. Moreover, dhe default Home Point is the first location where the aircraft received a strong or moderately strong GPS signal (where the icon shows white). It is recommended to wait until the Home Point is successfully recorded before flying. After the Home Point is recorded, the aircraft status indicator blinks green and a prompt appears in DJI Fly. If it is necessary to update the Home Point during the flight (such as If the user changes position), the Home Point can be manually updated under Safety in System Settings on DJI Fly. We hope this helps. Have a nice day.
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules