Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 3 SDK???
2451 6 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanTartaglia
lvl.1

United States

It's a stab in the back that the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine do not have an SDK yet AND MAY NOT GET ONE!!! It's nice the Mini 3 Pro's SDK will be released soon but that does me no good. If DJI expects small drone companies to be able to afford a Mavic 3 Enterprise drone they are crazy, being greedy and will force pilots like me to down grade to a Phantom 4 Pro v2 or Mavic Air 2S (both great drones WITH SDKs but the Mavic 3 model is their so called Flagship).

Can someone from DJI comfirm this is true?
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time for Mavic 3. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-2-20
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Hopefully they add it soon.
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jake. A Posted at 3-18 11:57
Hopefully they add it soon.

Please accept my apologies, Jake. It has yet to receive information on its progress. Please keep an eye on our official website for any news or updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-21
Use props
jimm00re
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

Actually there is no valid evidence from DJI that an SDK is coming for the Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro…  
2023-3-22
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 672995 ft
Spain

THE PROMISE ON NOVEMBER 2021:

AND THE CONFIRMATION OF THE BIGGEST LIE ON DJI HISTORY ON OCTOBER 2023:

¡¡¡DJI NEVER AGAIN!!!
2023-10-20
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 672995 ft
Spain

I am leaving you a link to a videotutorial where you can see how to planify photogrammetry missions usign the Waypoints function (it is in spanish):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMWZzAaAUSg&t=445s&ab_channel=FotoDroneRS

All credits to FotoDroneRS on Youtube
2023-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules