758 5 2023-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2066709 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Am I missing something? Nowhere can I change the framrate to 25fps (pal area) with quickshots.

Never really used these modes but last week I wanted tu check them out and as soon as I use quickshots nowhere in the settings is and option for framerates.

2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Quickshot mode Circle, Boomerang, Dronie, Rocket, Helix, and Asteroid of the DJI Air 2s, the max FPS available is 30FPS and we have no option to configure that. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-20
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 01:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Quickshot mode Circle, Boomerang, Dronie, Rocket, Helix, and Asteroid of the DJI Air 2s, the max FPS available is 30FPS and we have no option to configure that. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks, but that doesn't make any sense at all. Sad
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AlexanderK Posted at 2-20 01:51
Thanks, but that doesn't make any sense at all. Sad

You are most welcome and thank you for your understanding. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-2-20
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 02:39
You are most welcome and thank you for your understanding. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Is this the same on all drones? Or on a Mavic 3 classic the framerate is adjustable?
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AlexanderK Posted at 2-26 03:39
Is this the same on all drones? Or on a Mavic 3 classic the framerate is adjustable?

Thank you for your response. The DJI Mavic 3 Classic does not support manual setting of frame rate in QuickShots. The default frame rate is 30 fps and cannot be changed manually. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules