Cant upgrade my dron and remote controll
1647 12 2023-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
malt_dp
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello, my remote control suddenly stopped seeing the drone, I can’t update it through the application on my phone, it sees the remote control on the computer, but it says “server exception(2-0) please retry”, I can’t update either the drone or the remote control. Please help, the tips above didn't work
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, malt_dp. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm which remote controller are you using? What is the current version of the DJI Fly? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-2-20
Use props
malt_dp
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi, version of DJI Fly "1.9.4(736) and RC is "RC231"
2023-2-21
Use props
malt_dp
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-20 19:04
Hi, malt_dp. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm which remote controller are you using? What is the current version of the DJI Fly? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

malt_dp Posted at 2-21 01:16

Hi, malt_dp. Thank you for the reply. May we ask about the mobile device you're using as well?
2023-2-21
Use props
malt_dp
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-21 07:41
Hi, malt_dp. Thank you for the reply. May we ask about the mobile device you're using as well?

I use an iPhone 13 pro max
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

malt_dp Posted at 2-21 08:32
I use an iPhone 13 pro max

Hi, malt_dp. Thank you for the details. Please try the steps below:
• Turn on the devices.
• Connect your phone to the RC then open the DJI Fly app.
• Please click "connection guide" first and then choose the corresponding aircraft model, and then the App will prompt the RC firmware update note.
• After the app has been updated successfully, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 software again, this issue will be solved.

Note:
Please make sure you're using the correct version of DJI Assistant 2 which is the Consumer Drones Series.
Download Link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/air-2s

Please keep us posted.
2023-2-25
Use props
malt_dp
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 06:20
Hi, malt_dp. Thank you for the details. Please try the steps below:
• Turn on the devices.
• Connect your phone to the RC then open the DJI Fly app.

I updated the firmware of the RC, the assistant sees the controller, but I still cannot connect to the drone, when I connect the drone to the PC, he does not see it, even as a removable disk
2023-2-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

malt_dp Posted at 2-25 07:54
I updated the firmware of the RC, the assistant sees the controller, but I still cannot connect to the drone, when I connect the drone to the PC, he does not see it, even as a removable disk

Try starting Assistant 2, then connecting the drone to your PC before turning the drone on.
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

malt_dp Posted at 2-25 07:54

Hi, malt_dp. Can you please provide the following details below:
•  App version and app log
Here's how to get app logs:
• Install iTunes (https://www.apple.com/itunes/) on the computer. Then, enable the software.
• Connect the iOS device to the computer and tap “Allow” on the iPhone.
• Tap the mobile device icon in the top-left corner, and go to the iPhone page.
• Select “File Sharing” in the left panel and go to the app file-sharing page.
• Select the corresponding app as required. Select the “Logs” file folder and tap “Save” at the bottom of the right window. Using DJI Fly as an example:
Select “DJI Fly” in the left window and the “Logs”“SDK” file folder in the right window. Tap “Save”.
* If there is no “Save” button on the current window, please drop down the scrollbar to the bottom for confirmation.
• After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. Send back related data based on the specific method.

•  An operation video that can show that you clicked "connection guide" first and then choose the corresponding aircraft model.
• Serial Number of the drone
• Version and series of the DJI Assistant 2
•  DJI Account (Email) for further checking? Thank you.
•  Current Location

Kindly upload it them to Dropbox or Google Drive along with the screen recording/video of the issue and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-2-28
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Having the same issue...
Says network issues..
I changed network and the same happens.

Also, I've been able to update my RC, my mini 3 pro and my mini 2... Only my RC-N1 gets this message
2023-5-6
Use props
malt_dp
lvl.1

Poland

FTrindade Posted at 5-6 07:37
Having the same issue...
Says network issues..
I changed network and the same happens.

unfortunately I can't update the drone. PC and Mac do not see it, nothing happens when connected, I have already changed 4 cables, no result.
2023-5-6
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Ok, I was now able to update mine, so network issue is not an issue anymore.
For that , here is what I did:

netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules