Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjckflsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3218360 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Just recieved the DJI D RTK 2 Base Station.  When inserting the battery into the battery compartment in is ridiculously hard.  I verified that the battery I am inserting is the correct battery WB37.  I also have insured that I am inserting the battery in the corrrect orientation.  This is also verified by the fact that I can start the station up with the switch normally.  The problem is if I try to remove the battery I need to use a pair of pliers to just budge it out.  This is obviously not correct.  Anybody have anything like this happen to then and what did you do?

Thanks,

Jack
2023-2-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi

It's a little hard but not so hard that you have to pull it out with pliers.  Is the battery swollen or appears to be deformed?
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know if your problem is resolved now?
If not, could you please provide us with a related video so that we can check your problem better and offer you better assistance?
Thanks in advance.
2023-3-6
Use props
jjckflsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3218360 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

So I had to use pliers to remove the battery.  I ordered new batteries and then seem to be better but still hard to remove.  I sprayed silicon lubricant on a paper towel and wiped the edges of the case carefully, which seemed to help a little.  There is definitely something wrong with the battery attachment case.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules