Crashed Air 2S now won't show up in App
366 4 2023-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meddle01
lvl.1

United States

I've had the drone for about a year, run it quite a few times, nervous about losing it and usually very careful.

But yesterday I set it to do the spin around view where it does a circle around me and it ran sideways into a tree.  It didn't even see it coming or try to avoid it at all.

Drone fell out of the tree and I went to fetch it.  It looks not to bad, a few scratches, a couple of the propellers will need to be replaced.  Camera seems to twirl around and work.   And it turns on OK, lights look normal (I think) but I don't see it show up in the DJI app now.

So I'm not sure what that means. Is there a way to reset or resync it?  I tried rebooting it, replacing the battery etc.  No love so far.

What an expensive mistake.

Thanks
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, meddle01. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to read about the incident. May we ask what you exactly see on the application? What remote controller are you using? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-2-20
Use props
meddle01
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your reply.   I'm using the DJI Fly app on iOS and the app doesn't connect to the drone now.  So it looks normal, with "Connection Guide" in the bottom right, but the drone doesn't show up and that button doesn't change to "Go Fly" or whatever it says when it connects to a drone.

I've power cycled the drone, the controller and swiped the app up and restarted as well.

2023-2-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What colour are the leg leds flashing,   if they are yellow it may just need to be paired.  
2023-2-21
Use props
meddle01
lvl.1

United States

I think they were flashing green and yellow, but I'd have to check.   I'll look up how to pair it, I hope that's just all it is!

Thanks
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules