video transfers
849 2 2023-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pastorford
lvl.1
United States

i have two videos that can be seen listed in Aircraft Album on my RC for a DJI Mini 3 Pro and they play if I click on them. But I can not find them anywhere when I plug the RC in to my PC and search under files. The RC is listed and the internal drive and SD card show but there is nothing on the SD card and the videos do not show in the internal drive. Also the same results if i look for them on the drone. The SD card is also empty there.  Where do I find the two videos so that I can trandgfer them to my PC?
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, pastorford. Thank you for reaching out. The video saved in the remote controller by using the “Cache video when recording” function is mainly used to quickly preview the lens movement effect at a low definition. If you need to transfer the video, we recommend that you use the video file in the internal storage or microSD card of the aircraft. Please check which storage was highlighted from the Camera Settings like the image below then connect your drone to the PC and look for that folder. Please keep us posted.
2023-2-20
Use props
pastorford
lvl.1
United States

I explained in this thread and also to a DJI rep in the online chat available in the DJI website that these places do not show the files that are showing on the RC under Aircraft Album. at the time of recording those videos i had it set to "Cache when recording" since getting your message I have now turned that off. I shnged the storage to internalas was on the photo you sent me just to see if that changed what came up when I went to "Files" on my PC. That made no difference. Now when I tried to set where to store it says "No SD card" However the SD card shows on on my PC. I also shcked the condition of the SD card on my PC and it is OK. If I look at the internal storage in the drone it shows DCMI but when I click on that there is no 100 Media folder.  As you will see in the attached photo the video files show and they play. But They do not show up anywhere I look so that I can transfer them tothe PC. Everyone keeps telling me to look whwere I have already looked several times.
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules