Autoland causing issues at sea
520 1 2023-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brianalldridge
lvl.1

United States

Please DJI, give us the option to land the Mavic 3 Cine manually.  I just worked a particular crab fishing tv show, and the landing assist in tandem with the movement of the boat causes the drone to rocket around deck like crazy before either sliding out or crashing into something (or someone).  This is incredibly risky, and we're losing a set of props nearly every landing.  It's outrageous that I can land an fpv drone onto a pad about the size of a chair, yet I have to explain to my producers that DJI's flagship drone turns into a laceration-missile the second it spots the ground.  I've been flying over 10 years and never had such a hard time landing anything. Why is a professional-level product shipped without the ability to fully control it at the most crucial moment?
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are deeply sorry to know about this accident. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules