Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mavic 3 classic unboxing first impressions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

2023-2-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Nice unboxing video
2023-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see. Have fun with it!
2023-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video.  
2023-2-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats Daymon on getting the M3Classic.  I enjoyed the unboxing and your commentary.  Seems you struggled a bit with putting on the gimbal protector (or bra as you called it).  
2023-2-21
Use props
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-21 04:23
Congrats Daymon on getting the M3Classic.  I enjoyed the unboxing and your commentary.  Seems you struggled a bit with putting on the gimbal protector (or bra as you called it).

Thanks I always seem to have a trouble putting a gimbal guard back on for all my drones. Yeah, it kinda remind me of a bra or Hannibal Lecter's face mask looking forward to the spring and getting some really cool shots with this drone
2023-2-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Day 1 Adventures Posted at 2-21 05:47
Thanks I always seem to have a trouble putting a gimbal guard back on for all my drones. Yeah, it kinda remind me of a bra or Hannibal Lecter's face mask looking forward to the spring and getting some really cool shots with this drone

You're very welcome Daymon.  I'm waiting to see a video you post while cruising along on your one wheeler and at the same time controlling the M3 Classic in flight.  Talk about multi-tasking.  
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules