1234Next >
24429 135 2023-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

axemanchris Posted at 4-2 08:09
Good point. You're probably right.  I was thinking if it was embedded in an image, the web crawlers might not grab it.

Yes,

every time someone solves a captcha the engines will be trained more.

By the way, nice music!

Have you tried to heat it up with hot air before trying to remove the plastic in your other video?
2023-4-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Does the LightCut app have a tool for flipping/rotating the videos? I am about to do an experiment which may need upside-down filming, but I would like the video to be the right way up in the final cut.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_GkeinrTGJXx1
New
Flight distance : 12070 ft
Malaysia

There is no option for 4k video output. Anyone can assist please?
2023-4-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_GkeinrTGJXx1 Posted at 4-6 01:48

Haven't filmed much in 4K, nor tried this myself, but one suggestion did pop onto my mind: Is there a difference in the options between these two methods:
A) You edit the video straight from the memory or memory card of the camera, or
B) You first transfer the videos to your phone or tablet, then edit them from there on?

I do remember there were some resolution limitations on outputting the video from the Mimo app, and the LightCut seems to have many similarities, but on the other hand, they are two different apps, so not sure how much difference there is in practice. Maybe a DJI or LightCut representative could give you a hand here?
2023-4-6
Use props
axemanchris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66939 ft
Canada

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 4-2 11:56
Yes,

every time someone solves a captcha the engines will be trained more.

Thanks!  My current band is a Bon Jovi tribute.  We play larger clubs, festivals, some theaters, etc.  Hence the Bon Jovi guitar vids.  :-)

I think I did try a hair dryer prior to that other video, but not a heat gun.  
2023-4-6
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Murta Posted at 3-4 09:17
Updated to LightCut 4.58, but still doesn’t work

Hi Murta,

Sorry for the inconvenience, our team checked your reported issue, and we’ll try to solve it as soon as possible. Currently, maybe the following steps could help you:

1. Turn off the Wifi in your system settings
2. Turn off the drone and make sure your Fly app is not running(shut down and the Fly app should be updated to the latest version)
3. Shut down your LightCut app and reopen it and open your drone
4. Try to connect your drone to the LightCut app and follow the reminders in the app

I hope this works for you.

It might take some time to solve your reported issue, please kindly understand it and keep an eye on our later versions. Thanks.
2023-4-6
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

The best editor for your mobile device.
2023-4-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Drey. I Posted at 4-8 17:16
The best editor for your mobile device.

Haven't tried too many Android- or mobile-based editors, but for what I have tested it, seems to at least do what it says on the tin.
2023-4-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 4-9 04:54
Haven't tried too many Android- or mobile-based editors, but for what I have tested it, seems to at least do what it says on the tin.

It does more!!
2023-4-9
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

Hong Kong

djiuser_GkeinrTGJXx1 Posted at 4-6 01:48

Dear user,

The 4K video output feature is available in LightCut app on both Android and iOS, please update your app to the latest version and you'll see.       Thank you for your feedback, and any further suggestion please mail to lightcutapp@gmail.com.
2023-4-9
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

Hong Kong

HGDC84 Posted at 4-6 08:35
Haven't filmed much in 4K, nor tried this myself, but one suggestion did pop onto my mind: Is there a difference in the options between these two methods:
A) You edit the video straight from the memory or memory card of the camera, or
B) You first transfer the videos to your phone or tablet, then edit them from there on?

Hi dear user,

Thank you for your question.

LightCut is an AI-powered video editor, you can edit your videos both on your mobile phone and footage in your drones and other handheld devices like Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket directly after connecting with them, by which you can edit videos quickly and share them without exporting and save your spaces for the mobiles.

4K video exporting feature is available in the LightCut app on both Android and iOS, you can edit them freely as you wish.
2023-4-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Could well be, haven't tried it that much yet. Did test the One-Tap Edit function and seemed to work fine, as long as you chose the right template for it.
2023-4-10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

LightCut App Posted at 4-9 23:06
Hi dear user,

Thank you for your question.

Thanks for the reply.

One question though: the menu that enables you to choose the exporting resolution only seems to show the options for 720p and 1080p. How to find the option for higher resolutions such as 4K?
2023-4-10
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 4-10 03:25
Could well be, haven't tried it that much yet. Did test the One-Tap Edit function and seemed to work fine, as long as you chose the right template for it.

Yes. And what’s the best part is that you can color grade the footage on there too.
2023-4-10
Use props
Whywhat4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’m finding an issue with recently added videos, how do you delete them? They just stay in the app
2023-4-11
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Drey. I Posted at 4-10 07:36
Yes. And what’s the best part is that you can color grade the footage on there too.

Oh, didn't know that. Good to know. Is it throught the Filters menu?
2023-4-11
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 4-11 01:18
Oh, didn't know that. Good to know. Is it throught the Filters menu?

Yes there is an adjust button. You can alter brightnes and some other settings.
2023-4-12
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Drey. I Posted at 4-12 08:21
Yes there is an adjust button. You can alter brightnes and some other settings.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out at some point. Still new to color grading, but have been thinking about getting to know it better.
2023-4-12
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 4-12 09:00
Thanks, I'll have to check it out at some point. Still new to color grading, but have been thinking about getting to know it better.

It does a decent job. But I normally grade my footage in the Apple photos app. Does a really nice job.
2023-4-12
Use props
ZotyaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1510945 ft

Hungary

I edit all my videos on my phone. Redmi note 10 pro. I'm going to try it!
2023-4-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Drey. I Posted at 4-12 09:48
It does a decent job. But I normally grade my footage in the Apple photos app. Does a really nice job.

I can believe that. I don't think the LightCut app will completely replace my desktop app editing, either. But as a PC owner, I will use DaVinci Resolve.
2023-4-15
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 4-15 10:23
I can believe that. I don't think the LightCut app will completely replace my desktop app editing, either. But as a PC owner, I will use DaVinci Resolve.

It’s the best editor for mobile users.
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_spWVLCNwJaqr
lvl.1
Israel

Not working on android 14 beta on pixel 5.
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_spWVLCNwJaqr
lvl.1
Israel

2023-4-15
Use props
axemanchris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66939 ft
Canada

djiuser_spWVLCNwJaqr Posted at 4-15 20:48

Or Pixel 7.  Apparently it's only supported up to Pixel 3...which I'm not sure even runs android 14.

I got that from these forums.  LightCut didn't mention anything in my support emails about my Pixel 7 not being supported.  

2023-4-16
Use props
fans1452c6f1
New
Flight distance : 864193 ft

United States

how much is
2023-4-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

If you intended to ask about how much it costs, it is free of charge.
2023-4-21
Use props
LihaiK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260902 ft

Israel

In the official Dji download page for mini 2 SE Lightcut is one of compatible apps but it doesn’t work with mini 2 SE
What is the problem?
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_1GcNkeLpvScH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3147251 ft
  • >>>
United States

Works perdy good!
2023-4-25
Use props
Ajgray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 951263 ft
United States

Edited with #lightcut video app.
2023-4-29
Use props
Eucrezio.it5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214678 ft
Italy

Hello everybody, I”ve started using lightcut but I’ve found a strange behavior, it keeps me off using already used  media in generating clips. This things happens even if uninstall and reinstall it. It keeps (how? where?) memory of used files. I”m using latest ver. on iphone pro max 14  with ios 16.4.1(a). The error msg. popping up reads (material reselection error). Is it a bug or am I missing something?
2023-5-5
Use props
Dieter Goebel
New

Germany

sabaasghar Posted at 2-22 01:23
I read your post about Lightcut, the video editor that is officially recommended by DJI, and I found it to be a very informative and helpful resource. It's great to know that DJI, a leading manufacturer of drones and camera equipment, has recommended this video editor to its users.

ist das Programm auch in deutsch verfügbar?
Danke für eine Antwort!
Gruß Goedi
2023-5-7
Use props
Skunkhauser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1426913 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-22 04:03
Thanks for the link.  Nice that you are the officially recommended video editor.  However, I'm using Davinci Resolve as it is my go to video editor.

I've been loving Resolve, I just wish they didn't lock-out the video acceleration in Windows.  I've been quite tempted to get their small "speed editor" hardware with the thought that a Resolve license key comes with it... do you know if that's the case?

I've done a few FPV edits in Resolve and I'm super-impressed with the quality, it's just the time-to-render that's broken my heart, so now I just upload the raw video...
2023-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skunkhauser Posted at 5-13 15:20
I've been loving Resolve, I just wish they didn't lock-out the video acceleration in Windows.  I've been quite tempted to get their small "speed editor" hardware with the thought that a Resolve license key comes with it... do you know if that's the case?

I've done a few FPV edits in Resolve and I'm super-impressed with the quality, it's just the time-to-render that's broken my heart, so now I just upload the raw video...

I wish I could help you but I have no idea if a Resolve license key comes with it.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
2023-5-14
Use props
Whatever_12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354639 ft
Poland

Very easy to use. Effect is awesome !
2023-5-15
Use props
Eucrezio.it5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214678 ft
Italy

Eucrezio.it5 Posted at 5-5 08:56
Hello everybody, I”ve started using lightcut but I’ve found a strange behavior, it keeps me off using already used  media in generating clips. This things happens even if uninstall and reinstall it. It keeps (how? where?) memory of used files. I”m using latest ver. on iphone pro max 14  with ios 16.4.1(a). The error msg. popping up reads (material reselection error). Is it a bug or am I missing something?

??? Hallo, anyone??? Just updated the app to latest version. The error is still there… just changed the nessage “file not supported”… but those are files I once used to make clips…
2023-5-15
Use props
LawrenceLogan33
New

Vietnam

Use a câmera para tirar belas fotos.
2023-5-16
Use props
LawrenceLogan33
New

Vietnam

LawrenceLogan33 Posted at 5-16 23:09
Use a câmera para tirar belas fotos.

Últimos toques para celular grátis 2023.
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_4OTJGiWlJHC2
New

United States

When will this work with Mini 2 with ocusync
2023-5-19
Use props
Mehwish
lvl.3

Pakistan

If you're a beginner and find the editing process confusing, it may be beneficial to work with an editor who is willing to guide you through the process. They can provide you with explanations, tips, and even tutorials to help you understand the basics of editing. This way, you can gradually learn and improve your own editing skills.

Additionally, there are numerous online resources available, such as video editing courses, tutorials, and forums, which can provide you with valuable information and support as you embark on your editing journey.
2023-5-24
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules