New

United States

Can you get me a brone please please
2023-5-29
Use props
jamescarrey
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi Heinz, thanks for your suggestion, I'll forward this to the team and let them know. Thank you
2023-5-31
Use props
Whatever_12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354639 ft
Poland

Maybe somebody know - how to add "add title" and "add end" ? When i checked that - "no content found" :/
2023-6-1
Use props
RazPV
lvl.1

United States

Hello!

After editing a new project, out of about 30 short videos (and a couple of pics), when I try to export in 4K, it gets stuck at 45%, no matter what I do. Tried lowering the bitrate, checked the available space, restarted the app, restarted the phone - nothing worked. Exporting at 1080p worked, but I'm getting weird contrast (white point too high).

This is on an iPhone 13 Pro, on iOS 17, and the latest Lightcut as of today (updated, still not exporting 4K).

Any ideas on what to check, or a workaround?

TIA!
2023-8-6
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Germany

is there a desktop version?
2023-8-7
Use props
RazPV
lvl.1

United States

RazPV Posted at 8-6 20:38
Hello!

After editing a new project, out of about 30 short videos (and a couple of pics), when I try to export in 4K, it gets stuck at 45%, no matter what I do. Tried lowering the bitrate, checked the available space, restarted the app, restarted the phone - nothing worked. Exporting at 1080p worked, but I'm getting weird contrast (white point too high).

Is this thread monitored? It seems as it was posted by the app developer, and I've had at least one update since posting - so development is active?
2023-8-14
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

RazPV Posted at 8-14 11:42
Is this thread monitored? It seems as it was posted by the app developer, and I've had at least one update since posting - so development is active?

I checked for the updates on my Android phone today and found out there was an update available also for the LightCut app, so that would point out to the development being still active.
2023-8-15
Use props
RazPV
lvl.1

United States

HGDC84 Posted at 8-15 09:19
I checked for the updates on my Android phone today and found out there was an update available also for the LightCut app, so that would point out to the development being still active.

Right - I should've ended my sentence with a full stop and not a question mark

My question was more around whether the devs look at this thread (since it seems to be posted by a dev - or someone on the LightCut team), or if I should post feedback in the App Store.
2023-8-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

RazPV Posted at 8-16 10:18
Right - I should've ended my sentence with a full stop and not a question mark

My question was more around whether the devs look at this thread (since it seems to be posted by a dev - or someone on the LightCut team), or if I should post feedback in the App Store.

Hard to say which one is the more effective option. Maybe try the other way, if you don't get a reply here in a reasonable time. I hope you will reach them
2023-8-18
Use props
Frowzzen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26539 ft
United States

Excited to give it a try. Going to put it to use today.
2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_FKkYeRp5WhGQ
New
Flight distance : 36198 ft
Austria

Hey, is there a possibility to auto convert 16:9 footage to 9:16, where the clips are „full screen“?
1-2 05:58
Use props
djiuser_9qGMFFkJAJ95
New

Ghana

What about the music in this app is it copyright free?
2-6 23:55
Use props
runabee
lvl.1

Canada

LightCut App Posted at 2023-2-28 19:59
Hi, great thanks for your feedback.

With LightCut you could export videos in 4k/60fps, please update it to the latest version 4.57.0.

Any update on the PC (Windows) version?
2-10 09:06
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_9qGMFFkJAJ95 Posted at 2-6 23:55
What about the music in this app is it copyright free?

When I uploaded video with the LightCut app on YouTube, and used the music offered by the app, I got a prompt from YouTube stating that they had detected copyrighted music on the video; however the prompt also said the owner of the copyrights had given the permission to use the music on YouTube. So I would say that the music is copyrighted, but you can use it on YouTube without asking specific permissions, provided your use is not commercial use nor for third parties, only personal non-profit use.

I made some further elaboration on another thread, where somebody asked a similar question. Read more at https://forum.dji.com/thread-309200-1-1.html
3-25 16:27
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Will check it out once the desktop version is available.
3-26 12:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules