715 3 2023-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
On The Wing UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840545 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I'm trying access Level 2 on the Time Trial. It won't unlock. What times do you need on Level 1 to progress to Level 2 ?

EE23BF84-DBA6-4CC7-8292-32D674C34303.jpeg
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. The Time Trial has several flight modes: Factory, Soccer Field, and Parking Garage. Each field has different levels.
After one level is passed, a message will appear on the app stating, “New tracks unlocked for XX.” Then, the pilot needs to gain stars in the new field. When the required stars are gained, a prompt will appear to remind the user to unlock the next level. We recommend the pilot unlock based on the sequence prompted on the app.
For example, after the pilot gains two stars in Track Two on the Factory map, a prompt will appear on the app stating that “New tracks unlocked for Soccer Field.” The pilot needs to gain the required stars in the Soccer Field mode. When achieved, Track Two on the Factory map will unlock. There are Factory, Soccer Field, and Parking Garage maps in the simulator.
After the aircraft files across the Factory map, a prompt will appear on the app to remind the pilot to unlock the Soccer Field.
At this point, the required stars must be gained in Track Two in the Factory mode [Because I only got two stars on the first map, I need to get eight stars on other maps to unlock Track Two].
Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-21
Use props
On The Wing UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840545 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you for the info.
I’ll give it a try.
Thanks,
Graham.
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

On The Wing UAV Posted at 2-21 23:46
Thank you for the info.
I’ll give it a try.
Thanks,

You are most welcome, Graham. Happy flying!
2023-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules