DJI Assist 2 Won't work on Ventura
2757 4 2023-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lynx3D
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi everyone, I haven't used my Mavic Air (1) for a while, when trying it gives me a warning tha tI have to Recalibrate the Vision System and to use DJI Assistant on Mac.

I can install the DJI Assist 2 without a problem but then it tells me that I should install HoRNDIS. When I try to it gives me an error 'this package is incompatible with this version of MacOS. I had this message using an older OS so I updated it today to Ventura and it still gives me the same error. The point is that it won't let me open (or even see) DJI Assist so I'm stuck.

I read a thread that said that maybe I should try to use DJI+Assistant+2+(Enterprise+Series)+V2.1.7. I got it, and that does open the program however when I plug in the Drone it says that the device is not supported and that I should download the correct DJI Assistant.

Please see screenshots attached.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 17.27.21.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 19.45.05.jpeg
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lynx3D. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Assistant 2 Mac V1.2.4 does not support MacOS<11.0 because DJI Assistant 2 relies on the third-party RNDIS drive but the RNDIS drive does not support a higher version of Mac OS. If you need to use the sad software, we recommend using a lower version of MacOS (10.15) or a PC to install the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic Air. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-2-21
Use props
Lynx3D
lvl.1
Mexico

Wait so what you are saying is that if one has a newer computer, with a newer IOS then I'm stuck and can no longer fly my drone as it asks me to  Recalibrate the Vision System and to use DJI Assistant on Mac?

What should I do if I don't have access to a lower version of macos or a PC??

and also as s second question why did the vision system get uncalibrated to begin with? It's never done that before...
2023-2-22
Use props
MacDub
New

New Zealand

Hi there.  Same problem, I haven't used the Mavic 2 Pro for a while and all of a sudden I need this update.  But I can't because of incompatible software.  Anything on this yet?  

Surely DJI doesn't think it's accptable to say 'go buy a 1.5-year-old Mac, that hasn't had an OS update and that will fix it - happy to help''?

2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MacDub Posted at 10-30 15:18
Hi there.  Same problem, I haven't used the Mavic 2 Pro for a while and all of a sudden I need this update.  But I can't because of incompatible software.  Anything on this yet?  

Surely DJI doesn't think it's accptable to say 'go buy a 1.5-year-old Mac, that hasn't had an OS update and that will fix it - happy to help''?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message when downloading the DJI Assistant 2 software on your Mac? Also, what specific OS are you currently using? Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software for your Mavic 2 Pro using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2023-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules