Controls not working after update
1158 4 2023-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holmey
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

After not being used for over a year my Mavic Air 2 flew fine on a short test flight, but the controler showed that both the controler and drone required a firmware update, so I did that and fully charged the batteries, then, when I tried to fly it again, it will show as connected and my phone would connect to the drone camera, but the controler isn't working, it won't even even turn the motors on or anything

This is really stressing me out, I've tried everything I can think of and I'd only got it out as I'd a job for it this afternoon, can anybody explain how I can fix this?

Highest regards,

Holmey

2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Holmey. Thank you for reaching out. Is there any error from the app? Have you tried doing a remote controller calibration? If not yet, please perform it by going to the image transmission > settings/ three dots on the upper right side > control > RC calibration. If the calibration is successful and the issue persists, please provide the current firmware version of the devices. Thank you.
2023-2-21
Use props
Holmey
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There is no calibration in the control settings.

With the firmware versions being

Regards,

Holmey
2023-2-23
Use props
Holmey
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've now tried rolling back the firmware using te DJI assistant 2

Doing a factory reset that wouldn't work

And doing the update again...

And my drone is still an expensive paperweight

So far I've spent at least 10 hours trying to fix my drone and lost a lucrative job after a DJI factory update broke it, can anybody advise me where to send a bill to DJI to cover this time as I don't see why I should lose out when it's DJI that's broke my drone, either that or what department I can send a legal claim to as I don't see why it should cost me time when it is DJI''s fault my drone is broken, nobody else's

Holmey

2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Holmey Posted at 2-23 19:53
I've now tried rolling back the firmware using te DJI assistant 2

[view_image]

Hi, we are sorry for the belated reply. May we double confirm if you are using the Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Air? If it is the Mavic Air, could you please use the DJI GO 4 app for the connection and check the exact prompt in the DJI GO 4 app? Download link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
Besides, to start the motor, you may try to use the auto take-off feature on the DJI GO 4 app, please keep us updated if the issue persists, we will see if the issue can be solved remotely. You can also check all the related flight tutorial for Mavic Air here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65kukZorPdMj0Uh22SeX-_Jyb_dMJEss
2023-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules