Mavic Air 1 strange error 200 (on DJI Assistant Calib. Camera works)
670 3 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gada108
New

Italy

Hello,
My Mavic Air 1 doesn't shows me the image and the sd is not detected. I think was the gimballcam broken but on DJI Assistant 2 I restore the drone and run the calibration and works great and completed the calibrations but whe I connect with the remote and phone doesn't show any video, on setting I scroll down and red text on camera and sd no detected.
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Gada

2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gada. Thank you for reaching out. Where do you see Error 200? Is it from the DJI Go 4 application or from the DJI Assistant? If the DJI GO 4 app reports “error code 200”, perform the following:
1. Re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller.
2. Re-insert the USB cable of the mobile phone.
3. Re-insert the microSD card of the aircraft.
4. Restart the drone, remote controller, and the DJI GO 4 app.
2023-2-22
Use props
Gada108
New

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 02:59
Hi, Gada. Thank you for reaching out. Where do you see Error 200? Is it from the DJI Go 4 application or from the DJI Assistant? If the DJI GO 4 app reports “error code 200”, perform the following:
1. Re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller.
2. Re-insert the USB cable of the mobile phone.

The error appear on DJI go 4 app after connecting RC to the drone. The memory internal and SD shows only if I connect the drone on a Pc, in the DJI 4 app there is red message on Camera no connect and No SD found.
Can be a cable inside that deteriorated and that cable was the one connect the motherboard to the the camera? The other sensor camera works fine and I can calibrate from re computer app and the gimbal move up and down if I press on the remote.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gada108 Posted at 2-22 05:37
The error appear on DJI go 4 app after connecting RC to the drone. The memory internal and SD shows only if I connect the drone on a Pc, in the DJI 4 app there is red message on Camera no connect and No SD found.
Can be a cable inside that deteriorated and that cable was the one connect the motherboard to the the camera? The other sensor camera works fine and I can calibrate from re computer app and the gimbal move up and down if I press on the remote.

Hi, Gada. Thank you for the update. We can't know for sure but if the error code still exists after following the troubleshooting steps above, we highly recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules