767 7 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YewMan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,
Completely new!
I have captured a few videos on my Mini 3 Pro in 4k x 30fps.
My question is, why do they only play at 720x576 on my new LG 52 inch TV?
Thank you.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. May we ask what specific remote controller you use with the DJI Mini 3 Pro? Is it the DJI RC, DJI RC Pro, or the RC-N1 with a mobile phone? We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-22
Use props
YewMan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-22 20:51
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. May we ask what specific remote controller you use with the DJI Mini 3 Pro? Is it the DJI RC, DJI RC Pro, or the RC-N1 with a mobile phone? We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hello,
Thanks for reply. I use the DJI RC.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

YewMan Posted at 2-23 02:26
Hello,
Thanks for reply. I use the DJI RC.

Thanks for the confirmation. Please note that the DJI RC does not support HDMI output as it does not have an HDMI output port. Moreover, on the remote controller itself, it can only playback at a maximum of 1080p, but not 4k. May we know how you output the video on the monitor? Kindly indicate the specific connection method for verification. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
YewMan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-23 23:22
Thanks for the confirmation. Please note that the DJI RC does not support HDMI output as it does not have an HDMI output port. Moreover, on the remote controller itself, it can only playback at a maximum of 1080p, but not 4k. May we know how you output the video on the monitor? Kindly indicate the specific connection method for verification. Thank you.

Hello,
I am not trying to connect my DJI remote to the TV or monitor! I simply wish to view captured 4k videos in 4k on my 4k TV. But as I said, the TV plays my 4k videos at a much reduced ratio of 720x576.
Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

YewMan Posted at 2-24 02:57
Hello,
I am not trying to connect my DJI remote to the TV or monitor! I simply wish to view captured 4k videos in 4k on my 4k TV. But as I said, the TV plays my 4k videos at a much reduced ratio of 720x576.
Thank you.

Thanks for the confirmation. We still need to verify some details. Can you confirm the specific method used to playback the video on your TV? If possible, kindly include an operation video for further confirmation. Please keep us posted.
2023-2-26
Use props
YewMan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 23:37
Thanks for the confirmation. We still need to verify some details. Can you confirm the specific method used to playback the video on your TV? If possible, kindly include an operation video for further confirmation. Please keep us posted.

Hello,
I download the captured video from my drone to my Windows 11 laptop. The software that I use on my laptop is K Lite media player classic or Windows media player. I then stream them to my TV.
I expected that the videos I capture in 3840 x 2160 would play in this resolution but they do not. Instead they look like old videos that I produced in the 90`s!
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

YewMan Posted at 2-27 01:00
Hello,
I download the captured video from my drone to my Windows 11 laptop. The software that I use on my laptop is K Lite media player classic or Windows media player. I then stream them to my TV.
I expected that the videos I capture in 3840 x 2160 would play in this resolution but they do not. Instead they look like old videos that I produced in the 90`s!

Thanks for the update. With this kind of method, our engineers have confirmed that it has no relation to the DJI files as the resolution from the original video is normal. Therefore, you are suggested to contact your TV or computer technical support. Possibly, there are limitations with the streaming function or the display of high resolutions. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules