DJI FPV Remote 2 binding issue
2199 2 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dnS4EfMi4M7K
lvl.1
Belgium

HI,
I wanted to use the goggles 2 and the DJI FPV Remote 2 to fly all my fpv drones, some have the older airunit and some the new 03 air unit.
Nice  that it works but I found out when I switch between old air unit and 03  unit, I need to bind the FPV remote 2 every time I switch between them.
I use some racewhoops and it is just not possible to bind this without taking it apart.
Just want to know if you are working to fix this, so both (controller and goggles) remember the bound drones or will there always be this rebinding issue?

Many Thx
2023-2-22
Use props
CappyA330
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38648 ft
United States

You have to rebind each time you switch between “types”. Example: I fly Avata, then want to fly an O3 quad, rebind. But only the first quad, it remembers all others previously bound. So you have a quad difficult to bind, first bind one of the same type (Avata, O3, or Vista) that isn’t difficult, then the controller will remember  the bindings on the difficult quad.
2023-2-22
Use props
JCFPV
lvl.1
Belgium

CappyA330 Posted at 2-22 19:37
You have to rebind each time you switch between “types”. Example: I fly Avata, then want to fly an O3 quad, rebind. But only the first quad, it remembers all others previously bound. So you have a quad difficult to bind, first bind one of the same type (Avata, O3, or Vista) that isn’t difficult, then the controller will remember  the bindings on the difficult quad.

OK, that was very helpfull, Didn't know that.
Thanks again!
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules