Mini 2 Remote on MINI 3 / Mini 3 Pro drone
9133 9 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rogoflap
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63812 ft
United States

Can we use a Mini 2 Remote on the Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro drone?

Rog
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, Rogoflap. Thanks for reaching out. Please be advised that only the RC-N1 remote controller model can be used with these DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. I hope this answers your query. We thank you for your support.
2023-2-22
Use props
Rogoflap
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-22 10:32
Hello, Rogoflap. Thanks for reaching out. Please be advised that only the RC-N1 remote controller model can be used with these DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. I hope this answers your query. We thank you for your support.

What remote comes with the DJI Mini 2?
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Rogoflap Posted at 2-22 10:53
What remote comes with the DJI Mini 2?

Thanks for the response. The DJI Mini 2 usually comes with the RC-N1 model of the remote controller. You may visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mini-2?vid=99411 Thank you.
2023-2-22
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Yes, it can.
2023-2-27
Use props
Rogoflap
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-22 15:17
Thanks for the response. The DJI Mini 2 usually comes with the RC-N1 model of the remote controller. You may visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mini-2?vid=99411 Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification.  The link you provided does not specifically state the model of the remote.  It just says Remote and the picture looks like the rc-n1 but I have been fooled before for assuming something is X but then turns out y.
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rogoflap Posted at 2-27 17:48
Thanks for the clarification.  The link you provided does not specifically state the model of the remote.  It just says Remote and the picture looks like the rc-n1 but I have been fooled before for assuming something is X but then turns out y.

Hi, Rogoflap. We apologize for the confusion. You are correct, that is an RC-N1 that can be used with the DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and other DJI drones.
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_x5xJRBKV347Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6358 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I currently have a mini 2 and the mini 2 controller as per my pics . I am thinking of getting the mini 3 drone as I want the follow me software but I want to keep the mini2 controller as I like the way it’s set up, so my question is if I get a mini 3 drone will it be compatible with the mini 2 controller and also will I be able to get the follow me software (as I will have the mini 3 drone and the mini 2 controller) and be able to use it with the mini 2 controller? If this is confusing sorry ! Thanks
2023-6-28
Use props
djiuser_00VVsCtQYO61
New

United States

Bought a dji mini 2 package, came with controller multiple batteries, etc. The dji fly app says that my Samsung 22 Ultra 5G is not compatible with the app.
1. How can I get this mini 2 drone flying?
2. Other than the RC - N1 controller, that came with the package,  what other controller works with the mini 2?
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_00VVsCtQYO61 Posted at 12-24 09:42
Bought a dji mini 2 package, came with controller multiple batteries, etc. The dji fly app says that my Samsung 22 Ultra 5G is not compatible with the app.
1. How can I get this mini 2 drone flying?
2. Other than the RC - N1 controller, that came with the package,  what other controller works with the mini 2?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried downloading the DJI Fly app? Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions.

The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with the Mini 2. Have a great day.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules