660 7 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mrpfalbo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1644895 ft
France

Hello,

I have a Mavic Pro 2, I'm flying with the Dji GO 4 on a Iphone 14 pro.

For now a week when I fly I can't take video, When I click on the button on the phone or the controller the icon of the video show and immediatly turn back to photo. If I'l quick I can double tap to record but it's a bit tricky...
Also when i'm on the photo mode, I can only take regular photo, when I open the settings I can't change to panorama or hyperlight.

I checked the App Store and the App seem to be up to date so I don't really know :/

Thanks for reading me !
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mrpfalbo. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. To isolate your concern, may we ask for a short video showing the recording error for further checking? We look forward to your update. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-2-22
Use props
Mrpfalbo
lvl.2
France

Hello !

Thanks for your response ! Here is a link to a record of my screen : https://streamable.com/dpqskf

2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mrpfalbo Posted at 2-23 00:47
Hello !

Thanks for your response ! Here is a link to a record of my screen : https://streamable.com/dpqskf

Hi there. We're sorry, but the link cannot be accessed. Kindly upload the video in this link instead. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
Mrpfalbo
lvl.2
France

Oh sorry :/

I've just upadload the video ! Thanks again
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mrpfalbo Posted at 2-23 23:56
Oh sorry :/

I've just upadload the video ! Thanks again

Thank you. We have received the video and it has been forwarded to the designated team for checking. We appreciate your cooperation. We'll keep you posted. Have a nice day.
2023-2-24
Use props
Mrpfalbo
lvl.2
France

Thanks a lot !
Have a nice day
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mrpfalbo Posted at 2-24 00:58
Thanks a lot !
Have a nice day

You are most welcome. Please be advised that we just received feedback from the designated team. Kindly check your inbox as we sent you a PM. Thank you.
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules