Adding music to videos
974 6 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23255 ft
United States

Hello, just getting back into the drone thing. I own a couple of Mavic Pro's. I know theyre old tech but they work fine for me right now. Anyway, I have been taking great videos and want to add in some music. I'm not very computer savy. Wondering what is the easiest way to add music to my videos.Thanks
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can edit the videos that you had taken on your DJI Mavic Pro and add music using the DJI Go 4 app. On the home page where in it shows "Go Fly" on the bottom part click "Editor" from there you can easily edit your footage based on your desired setup. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id take a look at DaVinci Resolve,  they have a free version which is perfect for this.
2023-2-23
Use props
Franko
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-23 00:40
Id take a look at DaVinci Resolve,  they have a free version which is perfect for this.

Awesome, I'll check it out now.

Thank you
2023-2-23
Use props
Franko
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-22 19:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can edit the videos that you had taken on your DJI Mavic Pro and add music using the DJI Go 4 app. On the home page where in it shows "Go Fly" on the bottom part click "Editor" from there you can easily edit your footage based on your desired setup. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you. I did look at the app but Mavic Pro was not listed on it? I'll check it again.
Thanks
2023-2-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Franko Posted at 2-23 17:03
Awesome, I'll check it out now.

Thank you

You're very welcome.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Franko Posted at 2-23 17:07
Thank you. I did look at the app but Mavic Pro was not listed on it? I'll check it again.
Thanks

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules