Can't update firmware mini 3 pro
5757 12 2023-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeilandGill
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I've got no idea if I'm in the right place, sorry if not.  Can't work out forums at all.
I've been trying all morning to update things on my mini 3 pro - firmware, DC controller, App (is this same as firmware?)

When I press 'check for updates' I get 'service error. Wait a moment and try again(Code:-4)

Have attached photo

anyone help?????????

drone error.jpg
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, NeilandGill. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. We recommend you double-check if the DJI RC is connected to the internet. To check, slide down twice from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings when in the DJI Fly app. Tap on the cog icon to get to Settings>Network and Internet>WiFi. Once you are connected to your WiFi, reattempt the update. If the issue remains, please report back here. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2023-2-23
Use props
NeilandGill
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-23 21:14
Hi, NeilandGill. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. We recommend you double-check if the DJI RC is connected to the internet. To check, slide down twice from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings when in the DJI Fly app. Tap on the cog icon to get to Settings>Network and Internet>WiFi. Once you are connected to your WiFi, reattempt the update. If the issue remains, please report back here. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.

Hi Tony

Thanks so much for replying.  I did sort it myself.  I searched your forums and found someone else had the same problem last year and the solution was to log on to dji in the profile on the RC controller - I tried this and it worked.

Neil
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NeilandGill Posted at 2-24 09:41
Hi Tony

Thanks so much for replying.  I did sort it myself.  I searched your forums and found someone else had the same problem last year and the solution was to log on to dji in the profile on the RC controller - I tried this and it worked.

Thanks for the update, Neil. We're pleased to know you managed to resolve it. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Have a good day!
2023-2-26
Use props
Bjørg
New

Denmark

Hi - I am having the exact same problem, however I am logged in the app and I still can't get the firmware update.
I am going NUTS!!!!!!
I have tried to turn on and off both aircraft, retmote wi-fi.

I get the (code - 8)
2023-4-30
Use props
MrCalvano
lvl.1

Canada

I'm getting this same message. Server error. Try later.  
2023-8-18
Use props
dronepilotds
New
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Same probem, i do not have RC controller? How to fix?
2023-8-18
Use props
Petebrent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119685 ft
United Kingdom

dronepilotds Posted at 8-18 15:21
Same probem, i do not have RC controller? How to fix?

Same for me . Not happy
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Petebrent Posted at 10-3 00:26
Same for me . Not happy

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried the suggestion from reply 2#? You can also try logging out and logging back in. Please keep me posted by selecting the "reply" button. Have a great day.
2023-10-4
Use props
fans4533e2a8
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem with my Mini 3 Pro. I have attempted to upgrade over three days, at least two dozen attempts. Wi-Fi is confirmed, my connection is solid and fast, micro-sd card in and out, powered both controller (DJI-RC) and drone on and off in various orders, I am at a loss, any all suggestions are welcome.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans4533e2a8 Posted at 10-9 13:21
I am having the same problem with my Mini 3 Pro. I have attempted to upgrade over three days, at least two dozen attempts. Wi-Fi is confirmed, my connection is solid and fast, micro-sd card in and out, powered both controller (DJI-RC) and drone on and off in various orders, I am at a loss, any all suggestions are welcome.

Have you already tried logging out and logging back in? If that still fails, you can upgrade your Mini 3 Pro and RC using the DJI Assistant 2. Please use the following link and download it from your computer: https://www.dji.com/bg/downloads ... sumer-drones-series. Once downloaded and installed. You will need to turn on and connect the drone/RC to the computer with your USB-C cable. Select the model of the unit from the screen and then select "firmware" to update it. Please reach back if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-10-10
Use props
djiuser_mBhZgRmP8IYb
New

United States

NeilandGill Posted at 2-24 09:41
Hi Tony

Thanks so much for replying.  I did sort it myself.  I searched your forums and found someone else had the same problem last year and the solution was to log on to dji in the profile on the RC controller - I tried this and it worked.

I am SO glad I found your post on this! Thank you, it worked for me as well. Just go in through profile on the controller. And since updating, now the previous error is no longer showing if you check for updates through settings.  
2023-12-31
Use props
Mark Winter
New

Mexico

I’m trying to download an update to my DJI RC but it says I need more storage to do so.
When I go to clear my cache it says everything is cleared.
It does say ‘other’ is quite full but I don’t know how to clear it

I also have a 250Gb SD in the remote

Please help!
2-22 10:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules