28029 25 2023-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EastlinkDrone
New
Flight distance : 50623 ft
Canada

Hello

Just wondering if the DJI Mini 3 Pro has the ability to live stream, or if there's an upgraded controller you can purchase that has the ability to output video.

Thank you
2023-2-23
Use props
cmarines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 331762 ft
Canada

See my solution with N1 RC: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=281919
2023-2-23
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5693497 ft
United States

If you us an Android device, you can cast it to your TV or other wifi enabled display.  Or do you mean live stream to apps like Youtube?
2023-2-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Get the RC Pro. It has a Mini HDMI that works great.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro is compatible with the DJI RC, RC-N1, and DJI RC Pro. Live streaming is supported when RC-N1 with a mobile phone is used. DJI RC does not support it at present. Go to Settings>Transmission and choose the live-streaming platform you prefer to activate it. You may also refer to the suggestions posted by Mobilehomer regarding the HDMI output the DJI RC Pro has. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-23
Use props
cmarines
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-23 21:27
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro is compatible with the DJI RC, RC-N1, and DJI RC Pro. Live streaming is supported when RC-N1 with a mobile phone is used. DJI RC does not support it at present. Go to Settings>Transmission and choose the live-streaming platform you prefer to activate it. You may also refer to the suggestions posted by Mobilehomer regarding the HDMI output the DJI RC Pro has. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

"Live streaming is supported when RC-N1 with a mobile phone is used"

Can you explain in more details how to do that?
2023-2-24
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cmarines Posted at 2-24 06:08

Have a look at this video

2023-2-24
Use props
cmarines
lvl.4
Canada

Bashy Posted at 2-24 08:27
Have a look at this video

Thanks for sharing the video for live stream, using YT. Me I was thinking to find a solution by using a HDMI cable to share to another cellphone. See my solution on link below, I don't need WIFI for flying on area without internet, I do just using hot spot to share the video to second cellphone/tablet.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=281919
2023-2-24
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cmarines Posted at 2-24 09:03
Thanks for sharing the video for live stream, using YT. Me I was thinking to find a solution by using a HDMI cable to share to another cellphone. See my solution on link below, I don't need WIFI for flying on area without internet, I do just using hot spot to share the video to second cellphone/tablet.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=281919

Thats what you asked for, live streaming, you didn't specify. Another way is to use a chromecast as per Ken Herons video
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cmarines Posted at 2-24 06:08

To enable live streaming, open the DJI Fly app, tap “GO FLY,” tap “…” in the upper right corner to go to Settings, select “Transmission,” and then choose a live streaming platform.

If you only need to output the video to another mobile phone, you may consider checking the DJI RC Pro. This remote controller has a mini HDMI port which will allow you to output video to another monitor (or mobile phone in your case). Have a good day.
2023-2-26
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

With an RC controller is it possible to Bluetooth it to a laptop then use the laptop HDMI to send it to a big screen TV or monitor>
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

E.finlay Posted at 3-3 16:58
With an RC controller is it possible to Bluetooth it to a laptop then use the laptop HDMI to send it to a big screen TV or monitor>

Hi, E.finlay. We regret to inform you that DJI RC cannot share or transfer files to a computer via Bluetooth. Therefore, the preferred connection cannot be achieved. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have further clarification. Have a nice day.
2023-3-5
Use props
djiuser_DkBuVgVGdUnz
New

United States

can I live streaming from dji mini 3 rc controller
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_DkBuVgVGdUnz Posted at 4-6 07:00
can I live streaming from dji mini 3 rc controller

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We regret to inform you that the DJI RC does not support live streaming. Only the RC-N1 with a mobile phone supports this function for the DJI Mini 3. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI-InterEric
lvl.1
Flight distance : 353330 ft
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 22:00
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We regret to inform you that the DJI RC does not support live streaming. Only the RC-N1 with a mobile phone supports this function for the DJI Mini 3. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.

Is it possible to stream with de DJI RC in the near future?
Or did i paid al lot money for the RC, while i'm better of with the N1 and phone?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI-InterEric Posted at 4-18 02:48
Is it possible to stream with de DJI RC in the near future?
Or did i paid al lot money for the RC, while i'm better of with the N1 and phone?

Hi, DJI-InterEric. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We currently do not have information about future support for live streaming using the DJI RC. We will forward your feedback to the designated team for attention. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-19
Use props
Fábio Couto
New

Brazil

Isso é uma das coisas mais ABSURDAS!!!!

Controle caro e simplesmente não faz live!

Como um controle mais básico usa o app do celular faz e um com mais tecnologia, que também se conecta a Internet não tem a capacidade de fazer????
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fábio Couto Posted at 6-13 12:01
Isso é uma das coisas mais ABSURDAS!!!!

Controle caro e simplesmente não faz live!

Hi, Fábio Couto. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will continue to forward such feedback to our team for attention. Currently, you may only use either the DJI RC Pro or RC-N1 to live stream when using the DJI Mini 3 Pro. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-6-14
Use props
Fábio Couto
New

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 6-14 15:13
Hi, Fábio Couto. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will continue to forward such feedback to our team for attention. Currently, you may only use either the DJI RC Pro or RC-N1 to live stream when using the DJI Mini 3 Pro. We appreciate your understanding.

Não, infelizmente não posso usar outro controle porque não tenho dinheiro para comprar, ja que investi tudo nesse!
Alguma previsão de atualização?
2023-7-6
Use props
Fábio Couto
New

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 6-14 15:13

Tem uma conexao chamada "host" na parte inferior do controle.
Posso conectar im cabo usb-c/hdmi para ter o sinal que é vista no controle em alguma tv?
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fábio Couto Posted at 7-6 17:09
Tem uma conexao chamada "host" na parte inferior do controle.
Posso conectar im cabo usb-c/hdmi para ter o sinal que é vista no controle em alguma tv?

Hello there. The "Host" port  is used for connecting the DJI Cellular dongle which is used for drones that has 4g network capability to enhance the the transmission on an area that has a lot of interfence.
2023-7-6
Use props
CarstenWurtz
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 22:00
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We regret to inform you that the DJI RC does not support live streaming. Only the RC-N1 with a mobile phone supports this function for the DJI Mini 3. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.

Hi - just another user that finds it inconvinient that I cant use livestreaming from my RC controller - which is more expensive than the RC-N1 controller. Please make it possible to livestream from the RC controller as well.
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CarstenWurtz Posted at 9-15 08:55
Hi - just another user that finds it inconvinient that I cant use livestreaming from my RC controller - which is more expensive than the RC-N1 controller. Please make it possible to livestream from the RC controller as well.

Thanks for your feedback. DJI RC is designed for fast and convenient drone connection in order to have easy flights. Therefore, RC is not compatible with functions such as Livestream, HDMI, and third-party App installation.
However, rest assured that we will submit your feedback to our engineers for further optimization of the product functions.  Thanks for your understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-17
Use props
ADent
New
Sweden

I would like to also wish for streaming possibilities from the DJI RC controller also app installation. It's obviously an Android "phone" in there?
I bought it because it was convinient with the screen built in, but I did not belive it would lack features compared to the simpler one
Had I knew maybe I would have bought the simpler controller and gotten more features.

Edit: Can I at least connect a phone to the DJI RC controller and stream/use apps that way?
If using a RC-N1 controller, can third party apps be used?

Edit2: Can the DJI RC2 do streaming or 3:d party apps?
2023-10-7
Use props
fans5f55540b
lvl.1

Israel

Hello.. I don't understand why there is no live streaming on the remote dji rc.. Are you actually saying that I have to buy another remote to get this live streaming option..?  This is not ok at all..!!
2023-10-27
Use props
djiuser_l2TGQ8WGhoGc
New
Flight distance : 732 ft

United States

Element115 Posted at 2-23 10:10
If you us an Android device, you can cast it to your TV or other wifi enabled display.  Or do you mean live stream to apps like Youtube?

This will also work on an iphone. I just tried it.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules