Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic 2 pro 5.8
997 14 2023-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

hello everyone

this is my first thread ever
i am not a total noob with dji products but this thing i really cant find a solution to it
i am trying to change between 2.4 and 5.8 but i cant all i get in HD menu is that 2.4 and i need to reconnect RC to choose 5.8 but i do that and still get the same thing
i am uploading a picture and i wish if someone faced such a thing and can help me with it

cf5e18f2-06a4-4846-a212-f46716164310.jpg
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was the drone turned on and in the air?
2023-2-24
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 19:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

it is turned on yes but weather in the air or not still the same issue
i also tried lichi app it was on dual i can choose 2.4 and it stuck on it
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hashemjd Posted at 2-24 00:31
it is turned on yes but weather in the air or not still the same issue
i also tried lichi app it was on dual i can choose 2.4 and it stuck on it

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to link the remote controller to the aircraft again and set the channel to 5.8 GHz, then set the image transmission mode to see if it can be set? If not, please provide us with a screen recording showing the operation for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-26
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-26 06:58
Thank you for your response. Can you please try to link the remote controller to the aircraft again and set the channel to 5.8 GHz, then set the image transmission mode to see if it can be set? If not, please provide us with a screen recording showing the operation for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I disconnected the remote and connectwd again so manny times and i still get tge same
2023-2-26
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-26 06:58

and i didnt get what did you mean by send screen recording to show the operation
do you mean connecting the remote controller and check if i can choose 5.8 ?
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hashemjd Posted at 2-26 08:14
and i didnt get what did you mean by send screen recording to show the operation
do you mean connecting the remote controller and check if i can choose 5.8 ?

Thank you for keeping us posted. You may enable the screen recording on your mobile device to record the operation showing that you cannot select the 5.8 GHz on the app. Once done, you may upload the video (screen recording) on Google drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-2
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 02:03
Thank you for keeping us posted. You may enable the screen recording on your mobile device to record the operation showing that you cannot select the 5.8 GHz on the app. Once done, you may upload the video (screen recording) on Google drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

here is the video link i uploaded on youtube

am start suspecting its an RC issue or even aircraft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOy1jjERF6I
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hashemjd Posted at 3-2 15:58
here is the video link i uploaded on youtube

am start suspecting its an RC issue or even aircraft

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device and try to setup outdoors to see if the issue still persists? If the issue still persists, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware on both aircraft and RC. You may download the software at the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2023-3-3
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

Hey man and thanks alot for your patience really i did all that more than one time
Dji go app
Software for both rrfreshed more than one time still same thing i get
Am suspecting its the RC
I can get one but am afraid to buy one and same resault
2023-3-3
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-3 05:11
Thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device and try to setup outdoors to see if the issue still persists? If the issue still persists, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware on both aircraft and RC. You may download the software at the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Hey man and thanks alot for your patience really i did all that more than one time
Dji go app
Software for both rrfreshed more than one time still same thing i get
Am suspecting its the RC
I can get one but am afraid to buy one and same resault
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hashemjd Posted at 3-3 08:57
Hey man and thanks alot for your patience really i did all that more than one time
Dji go app
Software for both rrfreshed more than one time still same thing i get

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-4
Use props
hashemjd
lvl.1

Palestine

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-4 22:54
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thqnk you alot my friend i just wanted to say i tried another remote recently and still same issue so am expecting a hardware faliure and in case its reqlly hard for me to send it to dji shop can you just tell me which part am supposed to replace ?
The main board that comes with the fan on it i guess
I can order and replace myself am not a tottal noob
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hashemjd Posted at 3-5 10:33
Thqnk you alot my friend i just wanted to say i tried another remote recently and still same issue so am expecting a hardware faliure and in case its reqlly hard for me to send it to dji shop can you just tell me which part am supposed to replace ?
The main board that comes with the fan on it i guess
I can order and replace myself am not a tottal noob

You are most welcome, hashemjd, and again, we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we do not recommend doing a DIY repair as we cannot guarantee that the unit will work as normal. You may contact your local dealer where you purchase the unit to see your options or you may contact our team on the link above for us to assist you in sending the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules