Air 2s Infuriating Quality in Post
1454 3 2023-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeliFliesHigh
New

Colombia

I've read SO many of these posts with the same problem with no working solution. I've tried shooting in 5k, 4k, 1080 and the videos and photos look crisp and the motions are smooth when viewing on my phone and upon importing into my laptop (I'm importing directly from the SD card into my laptop). However, upon editing the videos in Wondershare Filmora/iMovie/Premiere and exporting, the video quality is TERRIBLE. It's very pixalated and a huge loss in quality. Its not clear but very blurry and negates the point of even having a drone at this point for me.

Now, obviously, that tells me there's something wrong with my export settings or the software isnt able to process the the videos. Does anyone know whats going on here? Has anyone had luck? I've tried several different export settings following youtube tutorials for exporting but still looks horrendous.

It's a shame to spend so much on this piece of equipment, not to mention, carry it around with me while backpacking in South America which is risky enough for the video quality to be pixelated and blurry.

Please please send advice, tips, or tricks. Also if anyone has ideal settings for shooting which would make the qaulity higher on the post end, please let me know. FPS for normal speed is usually 24fps and slow motion is usually double or more. What am I doing wrong?

2023-2-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you have an example you can post?
2023-2-24
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Your export settings are most likely the problem. Sometimes timeline resolution can be different than export resolution which leads to reduced image quality.
Hope this helps
2023-2-25
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 4961155 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take a free 30 day trial on adobe premiere pro and see if it works better.
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules