Raveneye showing on Gimbal screen but not on phone
3189 8 2023-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoldenSound
lvl.1

United States

This just started today and I've no idea what's going on.

My phone can see the Raveneye wifi and connect without issue. And the Camera view can also be displayed on the Ronin RS3 Pro display. But when tapping 'raveneye camera view' on the app, even though raveneye is connected with a green tick, I get nothing. just a black screen.

I've tried resetting the raveneye, tried an entirely different phone, disabling bluetooth, no idea what's going on.

How do I fix this?

2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your camera?
2023-2-24
Use props
GoldenSound
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-24 00:51
Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your camera?

The Camera is a Panasonic S1

It was working fine before so I can't imagine it's a compatibility issue.
Additionally as mentioned, the Raveneye IS getting video from the camera. Swiping left on the gimbal display shows it fine and I can use activetrack.

But, on my phone (I've tried two phones as well), I can see the Raveneye, and can connect to its wifi and I get the green tick:

But then when I tap 'raveneye camera view' I just get a black screen and no info:

2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GoldenSound Posted at 2-24 07:43

Sorry for the late reply. May I ask about the camera firmware version? Is it the latest version? Please check whether the camera HDMI output is normal (testing method: Connect the camera to another display or monitor using an HDMI cable, and check whether the display or camera can output normally. Check whether the HDMI cable is functioning) and whether the HDMI video output source format set in the camera is supported by the RavenEye Image Transmission System. Please check whether the Status LED of the RavenEye Image Transmission System is functioning (solid green).
When the RavenEye Image Transmission System is powered on, tap the Power button six times to cancel the password of the RavenEye Image Transmission System. Try connecting again. In the mobile phone settings, select to forget the RavenEye Image Transmission System network on the WLAN interface. Enable the mobile phone WLAN again and go back to the Ronin app interface to connect. Go to mobile phone system settings - App settings and check whether permission for the Ronin app has been enabled (The related permissions in positioning, Bluetooth, and WLAN must be enabled).
2023-2-28
Use props
fans01659aba
New

Spain

I have the exact same problem with my Fuji XT4. It used to work fine and now I have the same problem. It shows that is connected but doesn't go automatically to the Camera View and when I tap on Camera view it's not actually connected. Just like in your pictures. I've to to do every possible reset. Raveneye password, cables check, camera HDMI output resolution checked, DJI Ronin app up to date, I can't update the Raveneye as it's not really connecting to the app, even though it appears as connected with green light and all but there isn't actually connected.
I couldn't find anything online that can solve this issue.
2023-2-28
Use props
Greggyp
lvl.1
United States

I am having the opposite problem my firmware failed updating on the Raven eye and now the light is red and I cannot connect it to my gimbal but I can connect it to my phone.
2023-3-18
Use props
Greggyp
lvl.1
United States

GoldenSound Posted at 2-24 07:43

Have you tried setting it up and then unplugging the HDMI in the camera and plugging it back in with the raven eye camera view open on the phone. I'd be interested to know if that works. I have a Panasonic camera as well
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_89QpgK9BqjPs
lvl.1

Malaysia

me too i also have this problem even i tried a lot of camera also like this (canon r7 r10 sony a6400 a6000 Nikon D7000) all used to working well but for now still no function like 1month ago i really need to solve it
2023-6-16
Use props
youdrone0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7257 ft
Portugal

Eu tenho-o mesmo problema, tudo funciona bem, mas a imagem capturada aparece no visor da câmara, mas não é transmitida ao telefone. Fica td negro
R6 Mark2 com firmware atualizado.
Raveneye com firmware atualizado para o RS3
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules