Mavic 3 with rc pro/std controller yawing issue ?
492 3 2023-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd2c537ee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

Hi having just flown for the first time i noticed that when yawing the drone in either direction when i let gothe stick it keeps going round say about 30 deg befor it stops  .So  lets say i start to yaw at 7 oclock let go the sticks at 9 oclock  it keep going to 11 o clock .Now it also does this with both controllers the rc pro and the standard one .I have the latest firmware i i have tried altering the settings but all that seems to happen is it increases or decreases the speed at which it will yaw i cant seem to get the yawing to stop  when letting go of the sticks any advice ?.
Thanks .

2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the RC calibration for both RC Pro and your Standard controller and then check if there are any issues? In addition, you may download the DJI Assistant 2 software on the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote controllers. You may also perform the IMU calibration afterward. Please keep us posted on the result of the test. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-2-23
Use props
fansd2c537ee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 19:16
Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the RC calibration for both RC Pro and your Standard controller and then check if there are any issues? In addition, you may download the DJI Assistant 2 software on the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote controllers. You may also perform the IMU calibration afterward. Please keep us posted on the result of the test. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Sorted thanks .
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules