Raveneye discontinued?
2245 4 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb1db34c6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60299 ft
United States

I have the Ronin SC2 base model.  I was going to order the Raveneye seperately, but it seems that DJI has discontinued it, at least that's the message I'm seeing on B&H Photo Video.  It's been out of stock since the new year.  

Does anyone know about this? Is it really is being discontinued, will there be another product to replace it?
Oh, and it's almost impossible to find it on the website, but I was able to somehow...
https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-raveneye-image-transmission-system

2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The DJI Ronin Image Transmitter is currently "out of stock" on our store website and it doesn't mean this product is already been discontinued. You may place your email in the "In Stock Reminder" so you will be notified whenever this accessory is already available to purchase. Thank you for your understanding and support.  
2023-2-24
Use props
fansb1db34c6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60299 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 19:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The DJI Ronin Image Transmitter is currently "out of stock" on our store website and it doesn't mean this product is already been discontinued. You may place your email in the "In Stock Reminder" so you will be notified whenever this accessory is already available to purchase. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Do you have an idea as to when it will be back in stock?
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansb1db34c6 Posted at 3-5 19:54
Do you have an idea as to when it will be back in stock?

We don't have an exact date on when this said product will be available on our store website. You may access the link below to possibly purchase the said product. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-3-7
Use props
John Cox7
New

United States

Item says discontinued and can’t be purchased at B+H Photo… so, they seem to know their stuff. DJI is pushing their super expensive $700 vs $150 kind of better technology version for this past year so take that as you will
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules