Raveneye not charge and 3 white led blink forever
1498 3 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmaggio
lvl.1

United States

I charged the Raveneye for 5 hours, the three white LEDs started flashing at the same time. I can't turn it on except by pressing the button for at least 15 seconds. But often it does not turn on and off when it is turned on. It does not communicate with the gimbal, but it transmits the wifi signal, with the app on my smartphone I saw that the remaining charge is 0%. Do I have to replace it, or can it be fixed?
Thank you.

2023-2-24
Use props
dmaggio
lvl.1

United States

Solved!!

Connect Raveneye with smartphone via wifi. 1, First time trying to update the firmware, but it says low battery for firmware update. So step 2, press the button for 15 seconds....the Raveneye restarts with red light...connect with wifi again and then the firmware update works. After the update, Raveneye returns to a new life and shows the true percentage of charge, in my case it had 68% battery.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced and we appreciate you for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you take to fix the problem. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_qG8BlrPYFZuq
lvl.1
Syria

I think it happened suddenly that the Raven Eye device no longer works and when you try to charge it it overheats and does not work except for a white flash and then nothing. can you help me
3-2 16:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules