DJI O3 and DJI V2 Goggles
1315 2 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P1AMBRO
lvl.1

Poland

Hello,
I have both DJI O3 kit and DJI V2 Goggles - both have latest updates.
O3 firmware version - V01.02.0000
V2 firmware version - 01.00.0607
When I press link (red) button on V2 goggles - it beeps correctly. When I press link button on O3 unit - nothing happens (does not matter if I press once or hold for 5s). Should I believe the issue is on the side of O3 unit?
One more thing worth mentioning. I took out O3 unit of the box brand new and the only thing it is connected to is through USB port (wires not connected) but can this be the issue?

Please help
Adrian
2023-2-24
Use props
P1AMBRO
lvl.1

Poland

Also, ive tried to downgrade O3 firmware version to V01.01.0000 and still did not work - no response after pressing bind button - only green light all the time like before
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Adrian. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. You must supply power to  the DJI O3 air unit by following the image below:

The type C interface on the O3 air terminal is connected to the computer to upgrade the firmware or transmit data and has no power supply function. Please refer to the manual for more information, here's the link: (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf).
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules