DJI RC Smart remote
766 5 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i5fysGyn7Zpo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300082 ft
Canada

Followed every possible suggestion of reseting it but to no avail.
Following the software update (latest one as of today 24-02-23) and one test flight, remote would not turn on. No LED lights, not charging or responding in any way.
This is a 400 dollar remote that is 5 months old and maybe saw 6 or so uses, completely unacceptable when you see the amount of people experiencing the same issue.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to know about the situation. May I confirm if you've tried to change the cable and charger? If so and the problem persists, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_i5fysGyn7Zpo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300082 ft
Canada

Hi Diana, yes of course.
I've confirmed that the charger/cables worked on all other devices. After using the DJI charger, I tried other ones and even plugged into a metered plug to check current draw and it's close to 0v.

I already opened up a ticket and I'm sending the remote in but as it's happened to other people, it's happening when I need it the most.

2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_i5fysGyn7Zpo Posted at 2-25 10:18
Hi Diana, yes of course.
I've confirmed that the charger/cables worked on all other devices. After using the DJI charger, I tried other ones and even plugged into a metered plug to check current draw and it's close to 0v.

Hello, there. We thank you for your update regarding this matter and apologize for the trouble it caused you. Please stay assured that the unit will be checked thoroughly once it arrives in our facility. Kindly keep us posted if you need our assistance. We thank you for your support.
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_ob6RuZjtMAom
New
Flight distance : 247661 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-25 11:31
Hello, there. We thank you for your update regarding this matter and apologize for the trouble it caused you. Please stay assured that the unit will be checked thoroughly once it arrives in our facility. Kindly keep us posted if you need our assistance. We thank you for your support.

Same problem. charging the controller with the cable it came with. Went to use it. Dead. No led lights. No beeps. Nothing. I tried using other cables as well. Opened a ticket and sent it in. Send me a new controller!
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_ob6RuZjtMAom Posted at 3-2 13:40
Same problem. charging the controller with the cable it came with. Went to use it. Dead. No led lights. No beeps. Nothing. I tried using other cables as well. Opened a ticket and sent it in. Send me a new controller!

Hello. Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. Please stay assured that your case will be handled accordingly once the unit arrived in our facility. Furthermore, I'd recommend paying attention to your email including spam/junk folder for the shipping label. Please let us know if you haven't received the shipping label from UPS. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules