Batteries
708 5 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joelothes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52425 ft

United States

Has anyone out there used any of the off brand batteries? If so what are your thoughts?
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do not recommend using a 3rd party batteries to run your DJI Product. Using this type of battery might give you unknown issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of this 3rd party battery on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. If you are looking for a battery on your unit, please access the link below for you to purchase the original battery of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-intelligent-flight-battery
2023-2-24
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Joe, I have 3 third party batteries for my original Mavic Pro, with no problems whatsoever, they have everything the original batteries have and fly the same amount of time, however the price of them now seems to be almost the same as original dji batteries, at least for my mavic Pro, a paid £45 per battery compared to £85 for original ones but that was 2/3 years ago, my 3 are still working flawlessly.
2023-2-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If the drone is out of its warranty period, it may be worth considering. Personally, I wouldn't.
2023-2-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Personally as you can still buy these batteries new from DJI I wouldn't risk it.  
2023-2-25
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

I wouldn't.
2023-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules