12Next >
14069 56 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3593022 ft
Brazil

Anyone having connection issues using the 4G Cellular Dongle (LTE) on the DJI MINI 3
PRO (dji rc) Mainland China. 3 days without getting connection.
2023-2-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Do you have a SIM card and data service plan for the dongle?
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55
lvl.4
Brazil

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-24 16:37

Yes. 3 months using it without any problems. Steady green modem light and APN configured correctly. Just wanted to know if anyone else who uses it is having problems too
2023-2-24
Use props
OH1
lvl.1

South Korea

Are you in China?
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55
lvl.4
Brazil

OH1 Posted at 2-24 19:32
Are you in China?

No. But in Brazil it was working normally. I just want to know if I've been blocked or if China is having problems too
2023-2-24
Use props
OH1
lvl.1

South Korea

djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55 Posted at 2-24 19:49
No. But in Brazil it was working normally. I just want to know if I've been blocked or if China is having problems too

It was suddenly blocked in South Korea.
2023-2-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It got blocked for us in New Zealand as well, worked for a while and then BAM, its dead.
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55. Thank you for reaching out. We have confirmed from our relevant team that dongles are working fine in Mainland China and that the DJI Cellular Dongle is temporarily only available in China mainland. Our engineers are testing the enhanced image transmission function (DJI Cellular) outside of mainland China and it may occasionally be available. However, the test may be adjusted at any time. To ensure flight safety, we recommend that you still use the O3+ image transmission and keep an eye on the image transmission signal to obtain a more stable experience. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 00:50
Hi, djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55. Thank you for reaching out. We have confirmed from our relevant team that dongles are working fine in Mainland China and that the DJI Cellular Dongle is temporarily only available in China mainland. Our engineers are testing the enhanced image transmission function (DJI Cellular) outside of mainland China and it may occasionally be available. However, the test may be adjusted at any time. To ensure flight safety, we recommend that you still use the O3+ image transmission and keep an eye on the image transmission signal to obtain a more stable experience. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Unfortunately in my region the O3 technology does not work properly due to strong interference in the area. It is worth mentioning that the DONGLE CELLULAR was working perfectly and that the equipment and the service were already authorized by the regulatory agency in my country (BRAZIL). I would like to suggest that DJI open a BETA program for testing by interested parties until the service becomes official. Please notify us immediately if the service resumes in the countries mentioned above.
2023-2-25
Use props
cycloholic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1514948 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-24 16:37

Ahahahaha really?
2023-2-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Yes, really.
2023-2-25
Use props
fans8e4199f8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315423 ft
Hungary

Hello folks,

I just installed 4G dongle on my M3T. It has a plan, goes online with solid green. Alltrough I do not have 4g connection for my drone. Do I have to turn this feature on in the menu?

Thanks
2023-2-26
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

fans8e4199f8 Posted at 2-26 12:20
Hello folks,

I just installed 4G dongle on my M3T. It has a plan, goes online with solid green. Alltrough I do not have 4g connection for my drone. Do I have to turn this feature on in the menu?

According to DJI, the service is currently suspended in locations outside China as it is in the testing phase. Brazil, South Korea and Australia. Hopefully it will return soon in a future software update. Very disappointed with DJI for the delay in implementing a service outside China which is essential in my case. It is worth mentioning that it also depends on the authorization of the regulatory body in your country. In Brazil it was already authorized and it was working perfectly. The only downside in my opinion was the spent excessive of data. Approximately 1.76gb with Battery Plus.
2023-2-26
Use props
helio.br.us
lvl.3
Flight distance : 222244 ft
Brazil

Léo Guerra ,
Plz contact me by email ppxdf@hotmail.com or
zap +556799560505
I have had some experience with my DJI 4G cellular dongle in Campo Grande MS
2023-2-27
Use props
helio.br.us
lvl.3
Flight distance : 222244 ft
Brazil

Signals are intermittent.
what are the APN credentials of the mobile operators (vivo, claro, Tim) you are using?  please comment
7969DE7E-E524-4DC6-BF8D-136C8331644E.jpeg
C8D59F05-C452-4ADE-A57F-18008B05FD2E.jpeg
E923145D-6004-4CE9-B5E4-ED06456FEDAE.jpeg
2023-2-28
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

helio.br.us Posted at 2-27 19:30
Léo Guerra ,
Plz contact me by email ppxdf@hotmail.com or
zap +556799560505

I contacted you via WhatsApp.
2023-2-28
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

helio.br.us Posted at 2-28 03:19
Signals are intermittent.
what are the APN credentials of the mobile operators (vivo, claro, Tim) you are using?  please comment

Exactly what I use on my drone. My operator is VIVO. Apn: zap.vivo.com.br
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55 Posted at 2-25 02:11
Unfortunately in my region the O3 technology does not work properly due to strong interference in the area. It is worth mentioning that the DONGLE CELLULAR was working perfectly and that the equipment and the service were already authorized by the regulatory agency in my country (BRAZIL). I would like to suggest that DJI open a BETA program for testing by interested parties until the service becomes official. Please notify us immediately if the service resumes in the countries mentioned above.

Hi, djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55. We're sorry to read about this. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-2-28
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 07:24
Hi, djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55. We're sorry to read about this. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support

I have a lot of confidence in DJI and I have great expectations that the service will return in the next DJI RC update. I got in personal contact with your CEO and I am fully aware that he knows the differential and the importance of this service for DJI's image around the world. I thank you for your attention and cordiality as always. Have a good day
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Leo Guerra Posted at 2-28 07:48
I have a lot of confidence in DJI and I have great expectations that the service will return in the next DJI RC update. I got in personal contact with your CEO and I am fully aware that he knows the differential and the importance of this service for DJI's image around the world. I thank you for your attention and cordiality as always. Have a good day

You're most welcome. Rest assured that your concern has been forwarded. Thank you for your continued support. Have a good one as well.
2023-3-1
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wondering why this product is not available in USA...
2023-3-6
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

HDPS Posted at 3-6 21:08
Wondering why this product is not available in USA...

Laws....................
2023-3-6
Use props
BROLLIC
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am also in the US and are wondering if there are any work arounds for using the dongle? I have the Mavic 3 Cine and I purchased the dongle from ebay and I get service but the app on my phone is blocking me from using 4g LTE because of my region. Any help would be amazing! Thank you in advance!
2023-3-7
Use props
MQNine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1076542 ft

United States

Yes. Government tyranny. I believe the only work around for this is for DJI to put a dedicated server here in the US so that China mobile carriers don't have access to our drone's live transmissions while flying.  
2023-3-9
Use props
*rbh-andy*
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7489642 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Any updates about the cell module? I didn't find any activation button in the software. Dongles  working as LTE Sticks in the remote. I'm from Germany.
2023-3-12
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

*rbh-andy* Posted at 3-12 13:02
Any updates about the cell module? I didn't find any activation button in the software. Dongles  working as LTE Sticks in the remote. I'm from Germany.

The servers have been down since last week. According to DJI, the service is in the testing phase around the world. It is worth remembering that the implementation of this service also depends on the regulatory body in your country and not just DJI. In Germany I still haven't had news of the Dongle operating. Only in the following countries: China, Brazil, Russia, Australia and South Korea.
2023-3-12
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MQNine Posted at 3-9 00:22
Yes. Government tyranny. I believe the only work around for this is for DJI to put a dedicated server here in the US so that China mobile carriers don't have access to our drone's live transmissions while flying.

The server's location makes no difference, its the owner and or whoever has access to it and i really cannot see DJI handing that over to a 3rd party.
2023-3-12
Use props
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

Its a primary advertised feature that NEVER was, and a bitter let down by DJI which should have been 100% stated in the early release advertised statements, it was the ONLY reason I purchased this drone and if I had known prior to purchase that it would never have 4g connection capability in the UK I would never have purchased it, luckily I got mine for a fantastic price but alas, even after spending the extra money on the 4g setup hoping it would work, it never did & it it looks like it NEVER will, my Mavic 3 hasn't been flown for over 9 months now, have almost given up on it to be honest, still hoping for the day another drone manufacturer becomes available with a similar spec drone that does have 4g capability and not just a carrot dangle to grab some sales like DJI have, I feel bitterly let down by them and will never trust any pre sale hype from them again.
2023-3-14
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I would love to play with the dongle...
2023-3-14
Use props
MQNine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1076542 ft

United States

Bashy Posted at 3-12 18:52
The server's location makes no difference, its the owner and or whoever has access to it and i really cannot see DJI handing that over to a 3rd party.

Wrong. A server here in the US can be regulated and security features can implemented by the gov and the FCC.
2023-3-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MQNine Posted at 3-18 03:51
Wrong. A server here in the US can be regulated and security features can implemented by the gov and the FCC.

Are there any examples of this nature having already taken place for a foreign entity?
2023-3-20
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

ro_walker Posted at 3-14 16:20
I would love to play with the dongle...

Ba Dum Tss!
2023-3-20
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 00:13
You're most welcome. Rest assured that your concern has been forwarded. Thank you for your continued support. Have a good one as well.

Good afternoon,

I just received confirmation that the soon to be released Fimi X8 Pro will provide the 4G Dongle operating in selected countries including Brazil. I would like an updated and transparent DJI official position from the company. When will official Dongle operation outside China start? I await your response to make my decision whether or not to sell my Mini 3 Pro.
2023-3-24
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Brazil

Tony64 Posted at 3-14 01:13
Its a primary advertised feature that NEVER was, and a bitter let down by DJI which should have been 100% stated in the early release advertised statements, it was the ONLY reason I purchased this drone and if I had known prior to purchase that it would never have 4g connection capability in the UK I would never have purchased it, luckily I got mine for a fantastic price but alas, even after spending the extra money on the 4g setup hoping it would work, it never did & it it looks like it NEVER will, my Mavic 3 hasn't been flown for over 9 months now, have almost given up on it to be honest, still hoping for the day another drone manufacturer becomes available with a similar spec drone that does have 4g capability and not just a carrot dangle to grab some sales like DJI have, I feel bitterly let down by them and will never trust any pre sale hype from them again.

Fimi X8 Pro arriving and I have just received information that the Dongle will operate in selected countries outside of China. Let's see if they will wake up or if DJI will make the new NOKIA of drones.

Fimi X8 Pro 2023
2023-3-24
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 00:50
Hi, djiuser_y0Cw0RPVva55. Thank you for reaching out. We have confirmed from our relevant team that dongles are working fine in Mainland China and that the DJI Cellular Dongle is temporarily only available in China mainland. Our engineers are testing the enhanced image transmission function (DJI Cellular) outside of mainland China and it may occasionally be available. However, the test may be adjusted at any time. To ensure flight safety, we recommend that you still use the O3+ image transmission and keep an eye on the image transmission signal to obtain a more stable experience. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hi Gamora
can I use it in Macao or Hong Kong or purely Mainland China limited.?
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Leo Guerra Posted at 3-24 12:33
Good afternoon,

I just received confirmation that the soon to be released Fimi X8 Pro will provide the 4G Dongle operating in selected countries including Brazil. I would like an updated and transparent DJI official position from the company. When will official Dongle operation outside China start? I await your response to make my decision whether or not to sell my Mini 3 Pro.

Hi, Leo Guerra. Regretfully, we don't have any information yet on when the tests that our DJI engineers are currently conducting will be finished. Please stay tuned to our official notification on any DJI Websites for future releases.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

akozc Posted at 3-25 02:12
Hi Gamora
can I use it in Macao or Hong Kong or purely Mainland China limited.?

Hi, akozc. Currently, DJI Cellular Dongle is temporarily only available in China mainland. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Leo Guerra Posted at 3-24 12:46
Fimi X8 Pro arriving and I have just received information that the Dongle will operate in selected countries outside of China. Let's see if they will wake up or if DJI will make the new NOKIA of drones.

Fimi X8 Pro 2023

I just received "official" information from www. secret drones 2024 .com that the new space shuttle drone will be able to fly to the moon and back using "optional" flux capacitor technology starting in early 2025 or later.  i just heard this from my cousin.  as a result, dji, please release all of your documentation and research on advanced flying skills and long-range lunar capabilities to the public internet for everybody and your competition to see and read all about it.  please divulge all of your plans so we can feel better that you are not losing ground or go out of business with your useless 21st century earth-bound drones.

of course this is total sarcasm completely exaggarated; sorry, i had to....
2023-3-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 3-25 16:15
I just received "official" information from www. secret drones 2024 .com that the new space shuttle drone will be able to fly to the moon and back using "optional" flux capacitor technology starting in early 2025 or later.  i just heard this from my cousin.  as a result, dji, please release all of your documentation and research on advanced flying skills and long-range lunar capabilities to the public internet for everybody and your competition to see and read all about it.  please divulge all of your plans so we can feel better that you are not losing ground or go out of business with your useless 21st century earth-bound drones.

of course this is total sarcasm completely exaggarated; sorry, i had to....

Whilst yours is sarcasm, there really was no need as its 100% correct, so far as the 4g is concerned on the new X8 Pro.

https://www.fimi.com/fimi-x8-pro.html

Although i cannot find anything regards to the countries it will be released in, but i do get where youre coming from with regards to "hey, they have this so you should sort out this" idea.

2023-3-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Leo Guerra Posted at 3-24 12:46

Fimi X8 Pro 2023

Fimi are just a low budget outfit, DJI will not see them as a threat anytime soon, and i will never buy one, not this decade anyway, not unless their quality seriously improves, dongle or no dongle, also thats for the X8 Pro, a large and heavy drone in comparison to the Mini 3 Pro, its more like an Air size but the weight is a fair bit more. Will the gimbal quality be the same as previous models, we will soon find out...

2023-3-25
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules