FOV 5
984 13 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So lets see  how perfectly I get a answer, what is 5 in the, no log report required, an explanation Conservative team

thumbnail_IMG_1531.jpg

2023-2-25
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

special firmware????
2023-2-25
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

5 points

(more characters needed)
2023-2-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

ha ha ha

that is how the firmware is assigned by a number 5 is what?   is it ultra-wide.  DJI will say its  inside info
2023-2-25
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

That's weird, though. How did you manage to get that appear? Are you a beta tester for new FW or something?
2023-2-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like something you might see on beta FW.  Good catch Fish.
2023-2-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

all I did was switch off  from webcam. I hope this is not going to be glitchy now  as i also just noticed my resolution window was open after I disconnected off the usb port  Hmm
2023-2-25
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Maybe a reset will solve this.
2023-2-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the video will show the resolution coming soon if I saved it
2023-2-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2023-2-26
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Ok, but you didn't show that you connect the camera as a webcam and then disconnect it. You said this is when it showed up, no? Maybe it will show up again.
2023-2-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 2-26 09:58
Ok, but you didn't show that you connect the camera as a webcam and then disconnect it. You said this is when it showed up, no? Maybe it will show up again.

I removed off the webcam and then I saw that. would you like for me to do a Back to the future thing?
2023-2-26
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fishycomics Posted at 2-26 10:52
I removed off the webcam and then I saw that. would you like for me to do a Back to the future thing?

That's how usually people reproduce problems. Repeat the same steps. Maybe it was a 1 time glitch. Like I turned my camera on and it behaved exactly like the GoPro. It had the same menu system, etc. But no I no longer can repro it. :-)
2023-2-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 2-26 11:00
That's how usually people reproduce problems. Repeat the same steps. Maybe it was a 1 time glitch. Like I turned my camera on and it behaved exactly like the GoPro. It had the same menu system, etc. But no I no longer can repro it. :-)

it appened and caught on fil, to replicate will be time. maybe you can next time capture yours on film and show us (SMILES)
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules