DJI TERRA - ERROR (-1)
4050 15 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GIS_Invercoal
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi,   am trying to do 2D rebuilds on dji terra. However, every time I get the following error, it's frustrating, I've tried it with old data and it doesn't work either. The version is 3.6.6. My pc has 16 gb of ram, intel core i9 and nvdia quadro p1000 4gb with updated drivers, it always worked, but in the last month I have had problems with the dji terra software.

SCREENSHOT

SCREENSHOT

DJI TERRA REPORT

DJI TERRA REPORT
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Based on the picture you uploaded. The RAM is not enough and has only around 8GB.
Would you please tell us more information?
Please tell us the total picture number.
2023-2-25
Use props
GIS_Invercoal
lvl.1

Colombia

My pc has 16 GB RAM, in the last month, no matter the number of photos, i try to process missions of 300 photos, and the same thing happens, but it is exclusively in the 2Dprocess. In this case, there are 803 photos, however, on previous ocassions i have processed up to 950 photos without a problem. Curiously, the 3D reconstruction was carried out. The file with the exported error, contains about 1500 lines of code, it was reviewed but it does not allow me to upload the document. I do not know if it is against the rules, but I have the following download link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5kaddG1wMvuX2SbtR2vs-2mCXi2a7Wj/view?usp=share_link
URL with TXT FILE ERROR
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GIS_Invercoal Posted at 2-26 06:59
My pc has 16 GB RAM, in the last month, no matter the number of photos, i try to process missions of 300 photos, and the same thing happens, but it is exclusively in the 2Dprocess. In this case, there are 803 photos, however, on previous ocassions i have processed up to 950 photos without a problem. Curiously, the 3D reconstruction was carried out. The file with the exported error, contains about 1500 lines of code, it was reviewed but it does not allow me to upload the document. I do not know if it is against the rules, but I have the following download link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5kaddG1wMvuX2SbtR2vs-2mCXi2a7Wj/view?usp=share_link

May we know if your PC is running other software at the same time?
Please close other software and make sure there is enough cache room.
2023-2-26
Use props
GIS_Invercoal
lvl.1

Colombia

This problem persists even though I only run dji terra. I don't know what to do. I need a solution please.
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GIS_Invercoal Posted at 2-27 07:20
This problem persists even though I only run dji terra. I don't know what to do. I need a solution please.

Would you please check whether the RAM is normal?
Also, you may change to another cache file to test again.
Please pay attention to the resource manager and check whether the RAM call has issues.
If RAM is normal, please reinstall DJI Terra.
2023-2-27
Use props
Nicolas Castro
New

Chile

hola tengo este error, me ayudas?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nicolas Castro Posted at 4-17 13:24
[view_image]
hola tengo este error, me ayudas?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the error message appeared when you tried to activate the license or when you need to open the website link by using another software?
If so, please try to set the surfer you used as the default one. Path; System- Application- Default Application -Web surfer.
2023-4-17
Use props
Nicolas Castro
New

Chile

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-17 22:14
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the error message appeared when you tried to activate the license or when you need to open the website link by using another software?
If so, please try to set the surfer you used as the default one. Path; System- Application- Default Application -Web surfer.

The error occurred when doing a rebuild on dji terra
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nicolas Castro Posted at 4-19 08:52
The error occurred when doing a rebuild on dji terra

May I ask about the exact model of your unit?
2023-4-20
Use props
Nicolas Castro
New

Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-20 00:15
May I ask about the exact model of your unit?

model Mavic 3m and pc 12th gen intel core i9, 2.50 GHz, RAM 32 gb, x64. windows 11 pro, asus
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicolas Castro Posted at 4-20 05:33
model Mavic 3m and pc 12th gen intel core i9, 2.50 GHz, RAM 32 gb, x64. windows 11 pro, asus

Thanks for the information. Please try to turn off the anti-virus software, turn off the firewall, etc., and then reinstall the software to see if it works.
2023-4-21
Use props
djiuser_PQREq8ZAjal3
New

Brazil

Estou com o mesmo erro alguem poderia me ajudar, minha configuração é um i7 de 12º Geração, 16 GB de ram e uma RTX3060
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PQREq8ZAjal3 Posted at 5-9 19:49
Estou com o mesmo erro alguem poderia me ajudar, minha configuração é um i7 de 12º Geração, 16 GB de ram e uma RTX3060

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean you receive the same error message as the OP? Did you try the suggestion above?
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_PQREq8ZAjal3
New

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-9 23:55
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean you receive the same error message as the OP? Did you try the suggestion on 12#?

Ola, sim é o mesmo erro. Já fiz de tudo e não consigo resolver, por favor alguém me ajuda ?
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PQREq8ZAjal3 Posted at 5-10 03:43
Ola, sim é o mesmo erro. Já fiz de tudo e não consigo resolver, por favor alguém me ajuda ?

To avoid any misunderstanding, could you please clarify the issue you encountered and provide us with the corresponding screenshot of the error message to better check the issue you encountered? If needed, you can also contact us via email at support@dji.com for further assistance.
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules