o(^-^)o
Sharp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi all.
Do any DJI controllers support MHL.
As in, the ability to use a MHL (USB) cable with a HDMI connector on the opposite end.

I already have a HDMI signal working with OpenXR so I can use any VR headest as FPV goggles with my Mavic 2 Pro Smart Controller, but I'm just courious to know if controllers that don't have a HDMI port have an MHL function.

Just trying to gather some info so I can make a proper list of functions to add to the application. Might also need a few guinea pigs to do some testing if flying with a VR headset is of interest to you.

Thanks.

2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sharp. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm it with our relevant team. I'll get back to you once I received feedback from them
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sharp. Thank you for patiently. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Currently, this is not supported by any DJI Controllers but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-2-27
Use props
Sharp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hello.
Thank you very much for the reply and talking the time to contact your developers team.

This helps me greatly avoiding spend time on a feature that currently is impossible. There are other ways to do this on controllers that don’t support HDMI and MHL, so I’ll explore those options now.

Thank you.
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sharp Posted at 3-3 01:36
Hello.
Thank you very much for the reply and talking the time to contact your developers team.

You are most welcome, Sharp, and again sorry for the late response. If you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support. Have a nice day!
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules