Can i left my spark battery attach to drone charged overnight?
1781 4 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Futuree
lvl.1

Indonesia

Umm, i want to know , can i charge dji spark battery attached to drone overnight?
2023-2-25
Use props
PixelPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Im not sure about the older Mavic  versions, but I think you can as the batteries have smart tech.
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Normally, the DJI Spark battery can be fully charged for around 80 minutes with the original USB charger. We highly recommend not leaving the battery on the charger overnight to avoid any unknown issues. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you
2023-2-25
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

Yes you can do that. I find that actually a very nice feature of the Spark, useful when you are on a trip with your drone and want to recharge it on your vehicle.
You need a USB charger that is capable of delivering 2 amps or more, though.

HTH,
Wolferl
2023-2-26
Use props
Maverick99
lvl.1

Germany

Leaving your DJI Spark battery attached to the drone while charging overnight is not recommended.
While the DJI Spark has built-in safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating, it is still a good practice to disconnect the battery from the drone after charging it fully.

Overcharging your battery can reduce its lifespan, and in extreme cases, it can even cause the battery to swell or catch fire. To ensure the longevity of your Spark battery, it is best to remove it from the drone and store it separately when not in use. ^^
2023-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules