1353 12 2023-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulsterscot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56398 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Since the update hyperlapse video seems incredibly rocky.

Looks like the stabilisation has been broken. Can this be fixed?
2023-2-26
Use props
Ulsterscot
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am adding a link with the video - it is unusable like this, but had always been excellent previously. I have recalibrated horizon and factory reset but to no avail.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p1z9TFhPJI_i0LTMz-tZGzDuFLcfU0qR/view?usp=drivesdk
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Ulsterscot. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We want to help you investigate this concern. We sent you a PM to gather more details for the investigation. Please respond at your earliest convenient time. Have a nice day!
2023-2-26
Use props
id4alexey
lvl.4

Russia

I have the same problem. Hyperlapse is unusable with beta and new released firmware.

The beta 2:

The release:

2023-3-9
Use props
Ulsterscot
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is there any update on this or is there a way to roll back to the firmware which actually worked?
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

id4alexey Posted at 3-9 21:57
I have the same problem. Hyperlapse is unusable with beta and new released firmware.
The beta 2:
https://youtu.be/C1usUGHknW8

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're having the same issue. The same with Ulstercot, we want to report your concern, and in doing so, we also need to collect the necessary data. Kindly check your inbox as we sent you a direct message. Thank you.
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ulsterscot Posted at 3-10 03:38
Is there any update on this or is there a way to roll back to the firmware which actually worked?

Hi, Ulsterscot. We have responded to your PM. Kindly check it.
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

id4alexey Posted at 3-9 21:57
The beta 2:
https://youtu.be/C1usUGHknW8

Hi there. To give you an update, our engineers have located this issue and this is expected to be resolved in the next firmware update. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. In the meantime, we recommend you record a normal video and use post-processing to obtain a hyper-lapse effect. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-13
Use props
czbo
lvl.1
United States

I am also interested in this topic. Previously I used Hyperlapse while walking and it seems very smooth. Now my most recent video when set to 5X the video looks very shaky while walking. Maybe previously when it was set to 10X it was better? Not sure if has to do with firmware update.
2023-4-30
Use props
Ulsterscot
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

czbo Posted at 4-30 15:12
I am also interested in this topic. Previously I used Hyperlapse while walking and it seems very smooth. Now my most recent video when set to 5X the video looks very shaky while walking. Maybe previously when it was set to 10X it was better? Not sure if has to do with firmware update.

In my experience the latest firmware, released at the end of March, fixed the problem. Check to see if you are running the February or March version and that may solve your problem.
2023-5-1
Use props
czbo
lvl.1
United States

I just updated the firmware last night to the latest (v01.04.06.20) released March 30, 2023. I did a test walking inside my house and it seems ok. I will do more testing outside when I get a chance and see if I still get the shaky video.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_2RfNbF02gOY2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 659344 ft
France

Lastet firmware also fixed the problem for me.
2023-5-1
Use props
czbo
lvl.1
United States

I can confirm the latest firmware (v01.04.06.20) released March 30, 2023 fixed the shaky video issue in hyperlapse mode. I used it with 5X speed and the results were good.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules