P3 Standard recording flutter Not camera moving
828 3 2023-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iwantsnow
New

United States

Phantom 3 stnd bought it used and had to rebuiled the broken gimbel and replaced the ribbon strip. I updated the drone and tried out on a test flight which worked great only problem while recording not in 2.7k I get a flutter on the image ever 3 sec just so the image jumps a little.  You can see its not the camera moving just the recording when playing. Electircal harmonics? The image is clear. I tried 3 other flights with the same thing.
Any idea?  

Thanks
Rich
2023-2-26
Use props
iwantsnow
New

United States

Tried 2.7k same thing.
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. For more information, you may click the link below. Thank you for your understanding.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2808521
2023-4-5
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

If you want an opinion, post it on YouTube and provide a link to it. My bet is that the issue is with the software you use to play it back.
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules