No connection after firmwareupdate interruption
615 7 2023-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ervin
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, I had an interruption while updating the firmware of DJI Mini 2.

After this, I´m not able to connect the controller with the drone.
It's also not possible to connect the drone to the PC. (Even with the DJI Assistant 2 for custom drones)

Please can you help me to get any connection to the drone.

It is also not possible to switch the drone of!

Many thanks in advance.
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Ervin. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. We need to verify some details from you. May we ask for a screenshot of the Camera View? Also, when you connected your drone to your PC, does your computer recognize it and shows that a device is connected, or it's not connecting at all? And have you tried using another computer to cross-test it? Kindly confirm the operating system of the computer you're using as well. About the drone not powering off, kindly post a short video showing the issue for further confirmation. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-26
Use props
Ervin
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Tony, thanks for your answer.
I can't make a Screenshot of the Camera View, because I can't connect the drone to the remote controller. The controller doesn't connect to the drone.
I also have no connection at all at the PC. The PC doesn't recognize it.
Another computer is also not working. I use Windows 10 and tried also with a Mac.
But I can connect my remote control to the PC and have a connection to the DJI Assistant 2. So I think the PC works well, and the error is within the drone.
About the drone is not powering off, where can I upload a video? The error is that the drone does not power off when I press the power button as I ever do, to switch the drone off.
Is there any key combination to reset the drone?
Many thanks in advance! Best regards.
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ervin Posted at 2-27 15:51
Hi Tony, thanks for your answer.
I can't make a Screenshot of the Camera View, because I can't connect the drone to the remote controller. The controller doesn't connect to the drone.
I also have no connection at all at the PC. The PC doesn't recognize it.

We completely understand. Kindly upload the video here. Thank you.
2023-2-28
Use props
Ervin
lvl.1

Netherlands

I uploaded the video. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.
Many thanks for your help.
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ervin Posted at 2-28 04:41
I uploaded the video. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.
Many thanks for your help.

We were able to check the video, Ervin. May we confirm if you have not been able to power off the drone since? If yes, we regret to inform you that you are advised to send the drone back for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a repair request at (repair.dji.com), or directly contact our Customer Support for more details about the process. Please note that warranty service will be applied depending on the damage assessment result and the warranty status of the drone. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-28
Use props
Ervin
lvl.1

Netherlands

Many thanks for your answer.
I can't power off the drone, since I had an interruption while updating the firmware of DJI Mini 2 to the latest version. I have all problems since this interruption.
My main problem is, that I can't connect the drone neither to the PC nor to the remote control.
I use the drone for more than 2 years and everything works great since this update.
If I should still go to the Customer Support, please send me a contact.
Many thanks in advance! Best regards.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ervin Posted at 3-1 05:32
Many thanks for your answer.
I can't power off the drone, since I had an interruption while updating the firmware of DJI Mini 2 to the latest version. I have all problems since this interruption.
My main problem is, that I can't connect the drone neither to the PC nor to the remote control.

We understand. You may contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) or call them at (English: +1 818 235 0789). They are open from Monday - Sunday: 6:00 - 18:00 (PST). Your understanding is highly appreciated. Stay safe.
2023-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules