Pocket 3 first hopefully.
2023-2-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I don't need anything new. Their current lineup suits me.
2023-2-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pocket 3 and Air 3 would be great.  
2023-2-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-27 03:43
Pocket 3 and Air 3 would be great.

+1 for the Pocket 3,  although I hope it arrived better than the Prop guard for the Mini 3 that arrived via DHL and looked like it had been kicked here, complete with hole in the box.
2023-2-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-27 06:04
+1 for the Pocket 3,  although I hope it arrived better than the Prop guard for the Mini 3 that arrived via DHL and looked like it had been kicked here, complete with hole in the box.

You sure UPS wasn't the one that delivered it?      Just kidding.  

I'm hoping that we see a huge upgrade over the Pocket 2 when the 3 comes out.  
2023-2-27
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Clickbait.
2023-2-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-27 12:45
You sure UPS wasn't the one that delivered it?      Just kidding.  

I'm hoping that we see a huge upgrade over the Pocket 2 when the 3 comes out.

It was DHL and they were 1 hour early which is more frustrating than them being late.
2023-2-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-28 01:06
It was DHL and they were 1 hour early which is more frustrating than them being late.

I can see where that would be frustrating, especially if you were planning around the anticipated delivery time.
2023-2-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-28 05:54
I can see where that would be frustrating, especially if you were planning around the anticipated delivery time.

They make a habit of it here,  one time I got the notification for the time of delivery and made a point of going home to WFH when the delivery would come,  only to get home and find a card they had already been.  At least if they are a bit late Id have been there still.
2023-2-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-28 05:56
They make a habit of it here,  one time I got the notification for the time of delivery and made a point of going home to WFH when the delivery would come,  only to get home and find a card they had already been.  At least if they are a bit late Id have been there still.

That's definitely not good customer service.  If they provide a time-window they need to adhere to it as closely as possible or at least a follow up text or email with a revised time.  My daughter took a half day off from work expecting an afternoon delivery as that is what she was told and then she found out after getting home that they tried to deliver that morning based on the note left on her door.  When she called to complain the person told her that was only an "estimated" time. She drove up to the sales location and the Manager said it was not his issue but it belonged to the warehouse folks.  She asked who they worked for and he said him.  

Funny how Karma works.  A couple of weeks later he showed up in her emergency room with a fractured ankle.  He kept complaining and told her he was told he would be seen by the Doctor in 10 or 15 minutes.  She explained to him that was only an estimated time.  She said that those who are breathing, having severe bleeding or a heart attack are seen first and as they just had an ambulance show up with critical victims it would be longer before he was seen.  Now that's Karma for you.
2023-3-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-1 05:03
That's definitely not good customer service.  If they provide a time-window they need to adhere to it as closely as possible or at least a follow up text or email with a revised time.  My daughter took a half day off from work expecting an afternoon delivery as that is what she was told and then she found out after getting home that they tried to deliver that morning based on the note left on her door.  When she called to complain the person told her that was only an "estimated" time. She drove up to the sales location and the Manager said it was not his issue but it belonged to the warehouse folks.  She asked who they worked for and he said him.  

Funny how Karma works.  A couple of weeks later he showed up in her emergency room with a fractured ankle.  He kept complaining and told her he was told he would be seen by the Doctor in 10 or 15 minutes.  She explained to him that was only an estimated time.  She said that those who are breathing, having severe bleeding or a heart attack are seen first and as they just had an ambulance show up with critical victims it would be longer before he was seen.  Now that's Karma for you.

hahaha,  shouldn't laugh. but hahaha.
2023-3-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-1 05:24
hahaha,  shouldn't laugh. but hahaha.

Go ahead and laugh.  I sure did.    

2023-3-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-1 13:20
Go ahead and laugh.  I sure did.

We should be better than that.   
2023-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-2 00:09
We should be better than that.

Agreed.  But it was really funny how Karma came around and bit him in the .....
2023-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules