Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Volsi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116089 ft
Japan

Hello guys,

I received the Osmo mobile 6 2 days ago and I have some questions
  - When I try to activate my osmo mobile 6 with my account I can't  (Mimo write server error 53285). I can use it but in my account I can't see the Osmo (just see my drones)
  - j'ai ajouté après avoir reçu l'Osmo un DJI Care 2ans mais je ne trouve pas où puis-je voir s'il est correctement activé  - I added after receive the Osmo a DJI Care 2years but I can't find where can I see if it's correctly activated  
  - The Quick launch is working only with IOS phone right?  

I'm using the Osmo with my Oneplus 11. Of course this phone is not yet officialy comptible (too early I guess) but looks working. How can I know what is working well not well or not working for options and possibilities?

Thanks for your help

2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Volsi. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Here are the answers to your inquiries:
1. For the binding failure issue, we need to report it to our designated team. We'll send you a direct message to discuss it further. Kindly check at your earliest convenience.
2. To check the status of your DJI Care Refresh plan, you may check this link.
3. Yes. Due to the limitations of Android devices, it cannot be supported. Therefore, Quick Launch can only be activated on iPhones.
4. Since Oneplus 11 has not been tested by our engineers, its stability and performance cannot be guaranteed. Once it's tested and added to the Compatibility list, you will see the specific functions supported in the Compatibility List.
We hope this helps. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if this error message appeared when you bind the Osmo Mobile 6 on the Device Management page?
2023-2-26
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Japan

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-26 23:30
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if this error message appeared when you bind the Osmo Mobile 6 on the Device Management page?

Yes exactly
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for your reply.
If this issue persists after uninstalling and reinstalling the app, please provide a photo containing the device serial number for us to confirm you are the device owner.
Also, please tell us the DJI account you want to bind the device.
We will forward it to our designated teams.
2023-2-26
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

I had the same issue and no workaround worked. I solved just chatting with the DJI Support. They asked for the S/N and for a picture of the box with the S/N and they associated manually the Osmo to my account.
I suggest to do the same: it takes few minutes and you can use the chat, non need to havre a phone call.
2023-2-27
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Japan

Thank you for your help and advices

I send the information (serial number picture and my email DJI account) by PM for DJI Tony yesterday.
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Volsi Posted at 2-27 18:02
Thank you for your help and advices

I send the information (serial number picture and my email DJI account) by PM for DJI Tony yesterday.

We appreciate your cooperation. Please note that we have sent the details to our designated team for handling. We'll keep you posted. Have a nice day!
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_VV9nGW62aJfP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same problem here ... I can't bind my Osmo mobile 6 ... I will upload 2 photos to see the error
Screenshot_2023-11-08-15-34-02-223_dji.mimo.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-08-15-33-54-136_dji.mimo.jpg
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VV9nGW62aJfP Posted at 11-8 08:15
Same problem here ... I can't bind my Osmo mobile 6 ... I will upload 2 photos to see the error

Hello there. Sorry about the delayed response. I'm going to escalate this issue and will create a ticket, may I please know what is the Mimo app version, the firmware version of your OM 6, and the mobile phone model? Thank you very much.
2023-11-18
Use props
George B.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there , I'm sorry also for the late reply... So Mimo version is 1.11.2. , OM6 version 01.04.01.30 and my phone is a Poco X3 Pro .
2023-11-23
Use props
George B.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-18 02:47
Hello there. Sorry about the delayed response. I'm going to escalate this issue and will create a ticket, may I please know what is the Mimo app version, the firmware version of your OM 6, and the mobile phone model? Thank you very much.

Hi there , I'm sorry also for the late reply... So Mimo version is 1.11.2. , OM6 version 01.04.01.30 and my phone is a Poco X3 Pro .
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

George B. Posted at 11-23 17:52

Hi, George B. Thank you for the information. I have sent you a DM. Please kindly check your inbox. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day.
2023-11-25
Use props
George B.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-25 03:48
Hi, George B. Thank you for the information. I have sent you a DM. Please kindly check your inbox. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day.

Where did u send the DM ? I checked my email address and I didn't get nothing... Thank you .
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

George B. Posted at 11-25 03:55
Where did u send the DM ? I checked my email address and I didn't get nothing... Thank you .

Sorry about the confusion. Not an email it's a direct message from this forum. I was requesting the serial number but for your privacy please send it through personal message. You will see my message if you select the "Personal Message" below my profile:

Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_DuMA5kIvAChP
New

Turkey

hi there. I bought a Dji om from amazon on June 6, 2023. the serial number of the device I bought: 5W3VM2292626201T1X
I sent the device to the technical service named 'karfu karacasulu fatih/istanbul' in september 2023 because it was not possible to shoot videos due to noises coming from the upper connection point. however, although I sent videos to them, they said there was no problem with the device and sent the device back. On 21.11.23, I returned the device to the service again as the same problem persisted. however, this time I was informed that this problem was a 'consumer fault' due to 'rusting-oksidation' and no intervention was made. of course, I will use my rights through legal means to the end.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_DuMA5kIvAChP Posted at 11-30 08:04
hi there. I bought a Dji om from amazon on June 6, 2023. the serial number of the device I bought: 5W3VM2292626201T1X
I sent the device to the technical service named 'karfu karacasulu fatih/istanbul' in september 2023 because it was not possible to shoot videos due to noises coming from the upper connection point. however, although I sent videos to them, they said there was no problem with the device and sent the device back. On 21.11.23, I returned the device to the service again as the same problem persisted. however, this time I was informed that this problem was a 'consumer fault' due to 'rusting-oksidation' and no intervention was made. of course, I will use my rights through legal means to the end.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please know that we've responded to your other post via this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 294&pid=3191701 Thank you!
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules