Buy or not Dji product in Vietnam
1573 12 2023-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nguyễn Phúc Mai
New

Vietnam

The problem is that the Dji care is not valid with products bought in Vietnam, I wrote to the assistance and they recommended me to buy on amazon in america and do the dji care with that product..
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
May we know through which channel you contacted our support?
We will check and confirm with our teams.
2023-2-26
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194324 ft

Vietnam

Hello mate , thanks  for  posting ,  my  drone is now  at  Dji shop in Saigon , rotor  fail on drone drop from 1 mt  only , It should be under warranty since the motor works but the problem is in the motherboard, in the shop there is a very kind broad-shouldered boy, now he has passed the case on to one of his attendants, let's see how it goes
2023-2-27
Use props
Nguyễn Phúc Mai
New

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-26 23:55
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
May we know through which channel you contacted our support?

But is it true?  if I buy a Dji product on Amazon in America can I enjoy Dji care?
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tenor sax Posted at 2-27 01:40
Hello mate , thanks  for  posting ,  my  drone is now  at  Dji shop in Saigon , rotor  fail on drone drop from 1 mt  only , It should be under warranty since the motor works but the problem is in the motherboard, in the shop there is a very kind broad-shouldered boy, now he has passed the case on to one of his attendants, let's see how it goes

Hello, there. Sorry to hear that. Would you please tell us your SN and case number in DM? We will keep an eye on your case. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2023-2-27
Use props
DrKaren
New

Vietnam

OOOO nice  post ,I follow
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nguyễn Phúc Mai Posted at 2-27 01:49
But is it true?  if I buy a Dji product on Amazon in America can I enjoy Dji care?

You may refer to this FAQ first:
https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
Currently, DJI Care Refresh provides international coverage to DJI RS 3 Mini, Osmo Mobile 6, Osmo Mobile SE, Osmo Action 3, DJI Action 2, DJI OM 4, DJI OM4 SE, DJI OM 5, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, DJI RS 3, DJI RS 3 Pro and DJI Pocket 2.
For the supported products which purchased from DJI official stores or any other authorized channels with a valid proof of purchase, you can enjoy replacement and warranty services, as well as the extended warranty service included in a DJI Care Refresh (2-Year) plan, at any DJI official or authorized repair centers that could provide DJI Care Refresh services once they confirmed your claim had met the service conditions. For more details, please contact DJI Support.
* For other non-supported products, DJI Care Refresh Service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased.

Theoretically, you can purchase a product in those available countries and purchase corresponding DJI Care Refresh services.
Practically, you have to send back the product to the local service center so that you can enjoy the services normally.
For example, if you purchase a product in the USA and buy the DJI Care Refresh services. Once your device encounters any issues. You have to provide a USA address. Other fees occurred outsides the USA and DJI Care Refresh services, including sending the device from Vietnam to the USA and sending the device back to Vietnam from USA, and customs clearance, which is paid by you.
May we know through which channel you contacted our support? Would you please tell us your email address and phone number?
Thanks.
2023-2-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i would think if you purchased a drone in america, you had an american dji care refresh policy, and you crashed your drone while on vacation in vietnam, you would still be covered, no?
2023-2-27
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-27 03:28
You may refer to this FAQ first:
https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
Currently, DJI Care Refresh provides international coverage to DJI RS 3 Mini, Osmo Mobile 6, Osmo Mobile SE, Osmo Action 3, DJI Action 2, DJI OM 4, DJI OM4 SE, DJI OM 5, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, DJI RS 3, DJI RS 3 Pro and DJI Pocket 2.

olso   with  fly  away ?
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tenor sax Posted at 3-13 01:27
olso   with  fly  away ?

Do you mean DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement?
2023-3-13
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-13 01:50
Do you mean DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement?

Yes,  
fly away  replacement  ,  
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tenor sax Posted at 3-13 02:55
Yes,  
fly away  replacement  ,

Flyaway replacement is part of the Care Refresh services. You can refer to #7.
2023-3-13
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Care Refresh is not  available there
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules