Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3289583 ft
  • >>>
Guatemala

Hello:

I bought a new DJI Mavic Air 1 for my collection, I configured everything but when I stared my fly tests it seemed that it was losing signal at about 300mts =(

After some researched I noted that my problem is that the drone is in CE mode (13 channels in wifi), I live in an FCC Country and it should display 11 channels in wifi.

So far this is what I tryed:

- Updated both the drone and the remote to latest firmware (Using DJI GO 4 App)
- Updated both the drone and the remote to latest firmware (Using DJI Assistant 2)
- Login to the DJI Go 4 App
- Enable GPS on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra)

I have several drones and this one is the first to force the CE, it would seem that the CE Mode is in the hardware of the drone and not in the software, because it is not recognising that I'm in an FCC Country.

I decided to post this and ask for your help, because I've tryed several solutions gathered from internet and nothing has been able to resolve my issue.

thank you for your attention, best regards.
2023-2-27
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

Just for testing, you can try to temporarily change your GPS coordinates using programs that allow you to do this (for example, "Fake GPS") and see if the FCC turns on. Then, of course, return everything back.
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the remote controller's antennas are properly positioned.

2. Would you please check whether there are obstructs such as trees or houses near your current flight environment? Please let your aircraft take off in an environment clear of signal-blocking obstacles.
3. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Go to the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment.
Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to the following: Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers.
If the issue is consistent in different environments, please record the image transmission in the app. The video should show the flight environment and the image transmission channel page that shows the interference.
We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
  • >>>
Guatemala

Vofas Posted at 2-28 01:06
Just for testing, you can try to temporarily change your GPS coordinates using programs that allow you to do this (for example, "Fake GPS") and see if the FCC turns on. Then, of course, return everything back.

Hi! thank you for your reply!

I have tryed "fake gps app" (I forgot to add that in my post), however when the DJI Go 4 App starts it doesnt pop up the window were it should say that "it has detected that your location/regulations have changed" and basically it starts normal...

I was thinking that my phone's gps its not getting recognized because both my actual location (FCC Country) or "fake gps app" (with USA selected) it should work, but neither are activating the FCC Mode, however the map does show in the app so it is getting gps signal

Another thing I was thinking yesterday is that in the DJI Go 4 App it says that latest "compatible" Samsung phone is the "Samsung S9 Plus" and mine is the "Samsung S21 Ultra", so I borrowed an "Samsung S9 Plus" from a friend... but the result was the same

Again thank you for your help, best regards.

2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
  • >>>
Guatemala

DJI Tony Posted at 2-28 01:35
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the remote controller's antennas are properly positioned.
[view_image]

Hi!

Thank you so much for your assistance , I have tryed this steps and even tested the drone in open field without obstructions or signal interference but the result is the same at around 300mts it starts to freeze and loose signal bars.

The problem here is that the drone is locked in CE Mode, I live in an FCC Country but its not getting recognized.

Also tested some other stuff that is mentioned in my previous post, perhaps there is another way to force the drone into FCC mode.

Thank you for your help, regards.
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j Posted at 2-28 06:23
Hi!

Thank you so much for your assistance , I have tryed this steps and even tested the drone in open field without obstructions or signal interference but the result is the same at around 300mts it starts to freeze and loose signal bars.

We completely understand. We want to forward this for analysis so our designated team can check it further. Please provide us with the following details stated in post #3. Thank you.
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
  • >>>
Guatemala

DJI Tony Posted at 2-28 22:10
We completely understand. We want to forward this for analysis so our designated team can check it further. Please provide us with the following details stated in post #3. Thank you.

Thank you for your assitance, I'll prepare no.3 in video from a complete open field in a "rural area" without obstructions as soon as possible.
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j Posted at 3-2 08:12
Thank you for your assitance, I'll prepare no.3 in video from a complete open field in a "rural area" without obstructions as soon as possible.

You are most welcome. We will be waiting for your update then. Stay safe always.
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
  • >>>
Guatemala

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 00:57
You are most welcome. We will be waiting for your update then. Stay safe always.

Sorry the delay, I have tested the Air 1 in a rural "unobstructed" area and it performs just fine.

It seems Wifi network is the issue in areas where there are Cell Towers and other interference objects.

I'll be flying only Ocusync drones in those areas, I'll fly Wifi only in rural areas

Thanks you for your assistance
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j Posted at 5-10 10:05
Sorry the delay, I have tested the Air 1 in a rural "unobstructed" area and it performs just fine.

It seems Wifi network is the issue in areas where there are Cell Towers and other interference objects.

Thanks for the update, and your understanding. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-5-13
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1109 ft

Brazil

djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j Posted at 5-10 10:05

DJI GO 4 em português até o drone Spark porque não continuaram a desenvolver para o AIR e os posteriores?

Por que não continuaram com a versão em português?

Por que ele não está na loja da Play Store?

Por que meu dorne Mavic Air e o controle estão com as homologações ANATEL aqui no Brasil vencidas e suspensas e com isso não posso usar meu drone legalmente no pais?
É muito descaso com o mercado brasileiro de drones e com o consumidor.

Me arremdo drasticamente de ter comprado um drone DJI.

SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - 6500 | U11X | Mavic Air (drone) | Homologação 004391807248 | Certificado de conformidade 00106371 | data 18/01/2018 valido até 18/01/2022 | CNPJ 10561430000136 | nome do solicitante New Paths Representação Comercial Ltda | Situação Homologação SUSPENSA;

SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - 6500 | S01A | S01A (controle) | Homologação 005031807248 | Certificado de conformidade 00106374 | data 23/01/2018 valido até 23/01/2022 | CNPJ 10561430000136 | nome do solicitante New Paths Representação Comercial Ltda | Situação Homologação SUSPENSA;

Portal da ANATEL onde informa que as homologações de controle e drone MAVI Air estão vencidas e suspensas, para usar o drone só de forma ilegal.

Portal da ANATEL onde informa que as homologações de controle e drone MAVI Air estão vencidas e suspensas, para usar o drone só de forma ilegal.

Selo de homologação ANATEL de fábrica vencido e suspenso segundo portal da ANATEL

Selo de homologação ANATEL de fábrica vencido e suspenso segundo portal da ANATEL

DJI GO 4 em português até o drone Spark porque não continuaram a desenvolver para o AIR e os posteriores?

É muito descaso com o mercado brasileiro.
2023-8-11
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

ChristianGaio Posted at 8-11 11:38

Por que não continuaram com a versão em português?

You have already received an answer:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=295542

Are you going to keep spamming threads for a long time?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=295541
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=295539
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 363&pid=3103785
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 530&pid=3103784

Making the effort to use Google Translate to post in English maximizes your chances of responses ;)
https://translate.google.com/?sl=pt&tl=en&op=translate
2023-8-11
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1109 ft

Brazil

Onde encontro o FCC ID do drone Mavic Air 1 e de seu controle para eu poder tentar homologar o drone novamente na ANATEL aqui no Brasil já que vocês se negam a renovar a lisença do drone no Brasil.
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules