DJI SRT Format Change
1367 3 2023-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apoth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161 ft
United States

I've been using .srt files for location data in Remote Geosystems Linevision software for a while now and the latest .srt files I got from a coworker are suddenly formatted differently and don't work any more. Did DJI change the formatting and if so, what is different besides spaces before ":"? I wish there was a way to reformat the files but the spacing and timestamp are so different I can't figure out a way to do this.
2023-2-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you sync your logs to a free airdata.com account you can download all the location data in GPX or KML formats which are much easier to deal with.
2023-2-28
Use props
Ankitraj_100
lvl.2

India

To resolve this issue, you may need to check for any updates or changes in DJI's software or firmware, as well as Remote Geosystems Linevision software, to ensure that you are using the latest compatible versions. You may also need to work with your coworker to understand any changes in their equipment or software that could be affecting the formatting of the .srt files they are providing.
2023-4-16
Use props
fansc40a6add
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161 ft
United States

Ankitraj_100 Posted at 4-16 21:54
To resolve this issue, you may need to check for any updates or changes in DJI's software or firmware, as well as Remote Geosystems Linevision software, to ensure that you are using the latest compatible versions. You may also need to work with your coworker to understand any changes in their equipment or software that could be affecting the formatting of the .srt files they are providing.

Thanks for responding. DJI actually did change the formatting of their .srt files and I actually got with Remote Geosystems and showed them the differences between the two formats and they rewrote the parser to accommodate the new .srt file format and updated their software accordingly.
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules