12Next >
4631 40 2023-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

Hi
Some body know how to fix "country code not updated"? FPV V2 goggles vs O3 air unit.
Try to refresh the firmware on both devices. Try to do it with VPN from different countries, not help.
Write to DJI support, wait...
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please try the solutios below?
1. After linking the DJI FPV aircraft and DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the remote controller, connect to the DJI Fly app (v1.6.9 or later), and refresh the FlySafe Database. Ensure that the mobile device has been connected to a network. If a warning stating “Country code not updated”, please follow the instructions to update.
2. Connect the DJI FPV, DJI Goggles V2, and the remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). Refresh the firmware when a network is connected.
3. Restart all devices.
2023-2-27
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-27 23:35
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please try the solutios below?
1. After linking the DJI FPV aircraft and DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the remote controller, connect to the DJI Fly app (v1.6.9 or later), and refresh the FlySafe Database. Ensure that the mobile device has been connected to a network. If a warning stating “Country code not updated”, please follow the instructions to update.
2. Connect the DJI FPV, DJI Goggles V2, and the remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). Refresh the firmware when a network is connected.

Hi, is NOT DJI drone, is O3 air unit with my DIY drone (Betaflight)No DJI Remote controller.
Use NOT "DJI FPV series" DJI Assistant 2 - don't see air unit O3.
Use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
Many times perform firmware update + refresh.
And all time that I do it, my PC is connect to network.

2023-2-27
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlexOrlo Posted at 2-27 23:43
Hi, is NOT DJI drone, is O3 air unit with my DIY drone (Betaflight)No DJI Remote controller.

Try connecting your Goggles V2 or Goggles 2 (whilst the O3 Air Unit is turned on), whichever Goggles you have to your phone and open DJI Fly. Once you see the O3 Air Unit on the main screen of DJI Fly, check your Goggles. The message should disappear after a few seconds of being connected to DJI Fly.
2023-2-28
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

DubSound Posted at 2-28 06:43
Try connecting your Goggles V2 or Goggles 2 (whilst the O3 Air Unit is turned on), whichever Goggles you have to your phone and open DJI Fly. Once you see the O3 Air Unit on the main screen of DJI Fly, check your Goggles. The message should disappear after a few seconds of being connected to DJI Fly.

Ok, I wil try.
How to connect them? By usb?
2023-2-28
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

DubSound Posted at 2-28 06:43
Try connecting your Goggles V2 or Goggles 2 (whilst the O3 Air Unit is turned on), whichever Goggles you have to your phone and open DJI Fly. Once you see the O3 Air Unit on the main screen of DJI Fly, check your Goggles. The message should disappear after a few seconds of being connected to DJI Fly.

Can you write please exactly what app name? So many dji app's but I not found exactly "dji fly"
2023-2-28
Use props
Anonymous1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

AlexOrlo Posted at 2-28 09:54
Can you write please exactly what app name? So many dji app's but I not found exactly "dji fly"

If using Android, you have to download the APK file directly from DJI as you won't see the app in the Android store anymore.
2023-2-28
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlexOrlo Posted at 2-28 09:45
Ok, I wil try.
How to connect them? By usb?

Yes, connect through using the provided OTG cable you got with your goggles or use a compatible Type C to Type C data cable that supports OTG.

As Anon says, if using android you must download the APK from the DJI website.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AlexOrlo Posted at 2-27 23:43

Sorry for the late response.
You may try to download the DJI FLY app and make sure your phone connects to the internet.
Then, connect to DJI FPV Goggles V2 and phone with a cable.  
Please turn on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remain on turning status. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-3-1
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,
I connect fpv v2 goggles to DJI Fly (when O3 unit is power on). It's connected ( I see video on my phone), but "country code not updated" message still in my goggles (not on the phone display).
I also found some "intrested" function in djifly app: unlock geo zones. Maybe I need unlock it with this function? I need some license?
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AlexOrlo Posted at 3-1 04:39
Hi,
I connect fpv v2 goggles to DJI Fly (when O3 unit is power on). It's connected ( I see video on my phone), but "country code not updated" message still in my goggles (not on the phone display).
I also found some "intrested" function in djifly app: unlock geo zones. Maybe I need unlock it with this function? I need some license?

Hi, there. We have confirmed your problem with the relevant team, we may need the following information to better confirm your problem, could you please check it and keep us updated:
1. The firmware version of the O3 air unit and Goggles.
2. Your country or the related region.
3. LOG of the O3 air unit and Goggles (You can connect to the assistant software to export and upload it via Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link)
4. The time of your test.
You can send us the details here and we will check it asap.
Or you can also send us your product for testing, then we will keep you updated via email, here is the link to submit a case: https://www.dji.com/support/repair

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Thanks for your support again.

2023-3-2
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

Wait for technical support from DJI... Provide them all requested information.
Nothing from known "resepi for fix" not help.
Also.. I bay another O3 unit (I need two units), and with the second unit I have same problem.
In net I read, that different people have this problem from begining of O3, and still now DJI not solve this problem!
Maybe it's time for the developers to solve this problem once and for all?
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AlexOrlo Posted at 3-5 08:31
Wait for technical support from DJI... Provide them all requested information.
Nothing from known "resepi for fix" not help.
Also.. I bay another O3 unit (I need two units), and with the second unit I have same problem.

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We noticed that our team is following up on your case and we will ask our team to reply to you asap. Hope you can wait for the email update patiently.
2023-3-5
Use props
Luz
lvl.1

Germany

@AlexOrlo Did you ever solve the problem? I am having the exact same problem.
2023-3-15
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Luz Posted at 3-15 23:44
@AlexOrlo Did you ever solve the problem? I am having the exact same problem.

Yes,
I many time do fw refresh, it's not help.
But after, I reinstall dji manager and accept with them "optional" program(all of them).
After it when I do fw refresh, it's solve the issue with country code.
2023-3-16
Use props
fans965b442f
lvl.2

Australia

I'm having the exact same issue. This is so frustrating!!! There needs to be a fix to this silly "release product, software patch later" policy as of recent.
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans965b442f Posted at 3-20 04:31
I'm having the exact same issue. This is so frustrating!!! There needs to be a fix to this silly "release product, software patch later" policy as of recent.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience, May we know if you have tried the firmware update?
2023-3-20
Use props
atik77
New
Bangladesh

Hi

i'm tried to update o3 air unit and googles v2 too but the issue has not gone.
o3 air unit firmware version : v01.02.0000
gog firmware version: v01.07.00.00

I tried to connect with dji fly from my Android and iPhone too but not fix till now , when I click on fly safe databases then I got and prompt that saying air craft connection is required, I will try to add screenshot below

it's really frustrating & I'm not sure now it will fix or not

2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

atik77 Posted at 5-1 22:29
Hi

i'm tried to update o3 air unit and googles v2 too but the issue has not gone.

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. If you are also getting the country code not updated error message, please try to follow the steps below to see if the issue can be solved.
1.     Please confirm whether the IP address of the computer is local (you may try to Google and find the method to see the IP address of your computer); If not, please try to use a computer with a local IP address.
2.     Connect the air unit to the computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware;
3.     If the issue cannot be solved by connecting to the computer, you can connect the air unit to the goggles outdoors, and then connect the goggles to the DJI Fly App.
Regarding the server error issue, please check again after trying the steps above, and log out the account from the DJI Fly app and log in again.

Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2023-5-2
Use props
atik77
New
Bangladesh

DJI Susan Posted at 5-2 01:58
Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. If you are also getting the country code not updated error message, please try to follow the steps below to see if the issue can be solved.
1.     Please confirm whether the IP address of the computer is local (you may try to Google and find the method to see the IP address of your computer); If not, please try to use a computer with a local IP address.
2.     Connect the air unit to the computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware;

Thanks a lot, Finally it's fixed & yes the issue was due to network, I just connect my computer with local network then I just update googles & 03 air unit then boom thanks again
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

atik77 Posted at 5-3 00:35
Thanks a lot, Finally it's fixed & yes the issue was due to network, I just connect my computer with local network then I just update googles & 03 air unit then boom thanks again

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we could assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2023-5-3
Use props
djiuser_Bf3eLBdSNQAJ
New

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 5-2 01:58

Hi after i get the IP address, what the next step
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Bf3eLBdSNQAJ Posted at 6-8 16:28
Hi after i get the IP address, what the next step

Please check whether the IP address of the computer is local (you may try to Google and find the method to see the IP address of your computer); If not, please try to use a computer with a local IP address.
2023-6-9
Use props
djiuser_j29dXWv3f1La
New

Australia

Found out how to fix this issue. Do not use any android device to connect to DJI fly app. Use Iphone or Ipad to get rid of the error message. Just connect your Goggles to to your drone outdoors and wait for approx 5 min. Then the Error message will be gone.
2023-10-20
Use props
djiuser_W5ZHLqI5Cf1d
New

United States

i am also having this issue. bought a goggles v2 off amazon but seems to be refurbished [even had an SD card of some guy flying around apartment still in it] despite it not being listed as such. i have updated firmware multiple times, reset everything, formatted devices, reset all parameters. hooked up goggles to android phone with dji fly app running. it gets my location. oddly, before i connect quad it thinks im in bejing. but after going to maps and hit location button it finds me so its getting right gps data. the o3 unit shows up on home page but can view goggles so its connected. but i cant update flyspace database saying no aircraft connected. seems only want to work with DJI aircraft... really needs an O3 option to choose from or recognize it for database.

not sure what else i can do. i even notice when refreshing firmware, the DJI Assistant apps potentially checks for location as i see it pop up on windows in the taskbar. no VPN, i can easily find my IP on computer where i am located. so essentially the goggles are also locked into the lower power mode instead of FCC mode [in US so shouldnt be as crippled, yet...]
3-11 06:25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_W5ZHLqI5Cf1d Posted at 3-11 06:25
i am also having this issue. bought a goggles v2 off amazon but seems to be refurbished [even had an SD card of some guy flying around apartment still in it] despite it not being listed as such. i have updated firmware multiple times, reset everything, formatted devices, reset all parameters. hooked up goggles to android phone with dji fly app running. it gets my location. oddly, before i connect quad it thinks im in bejing. but after going to maps and hit location button it finds me so its getting right gps data. the o3 unit shows up on home page but can view goggles so its connected. but i cant update flyspace database saying no aircraft connected. seems only want to work with DJI aircraft... really needs an O3 option to choose from or recognize it for database.

not sure what else i can do. i even notice when refreshing firmware, the DJI Assistant apps potentially checks for location as i see it pop up on windows in the taskbar. no VPN, i can easily find my IP on computer where i am located. so essentially the goggles are also locked into the lower power mode instead of FCC mode

Hi, there. Regarding your feedback, we will forward it to our engineers for confirmation. If there are results, we will contact you as soon as possible.
3-11 23:36
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_W5ZHLqI5Cf1d Posted at 3-11 06:25
i am also having this issue. bought a goggles v2 off amazon but seems to be refurbished [even had an SD card of some guy flying around apartment still in it] despite it not being listed as such. i have updated firmware multiple times, reset everything, formatted devices, reset all parameters. hooked up goggles to android phone with dji fly app running. it gets my location. oddly, before i connect quad it thinks im in bejing. but after going to maps and hit location button it finds me so its getting right gps data. the o3 unit shows up on home page but can view goggles so its connected. but i cant update flyspace database saying no aircraft connected. seems only want to work with DJI aircraft... really needs an O3 option to choose from or recognize it for database.

not sure what else i can do. i even notice when refreshing firmware, the DJI Assistant apps potentially checks for location as i see it pop up on windows in the taskbar. no VPN, i can easily find my IP on computer where i am located. so essentially the goggles are also locked into the lower power mode instead of FCC mode

Hi there! Please provide a detailed description of the issues you are currently experiencing and send screenshots of any error messages displayed on the glasses.
Regarding the flight safety database update, it is not necessary to update through the DJI Fly App for the O3 Sky end. You only need to update to the latest firmware version using DJI Assistant 2 (for consumer series).
As for the issue with the glasses' power, please provide images of any abnormal interfaces or error prompts on the glasses.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
3-12 19:18
Use props
prOkrEAt
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-12 19:18
Hi there! Please provide a detailed description of the issues you are currently experiencing and send screenshots of any error messages displayed on the glasses.
Regarding the flight safety database update, it is not necessary to update through the DJI Fly App for the O3 Sky end. You only need to update to the latest firmware version using DJI Assistant 2 (for consumer series).
As for the issue with the glasses' power, please provide images of any abnormal interfaces or error prompts on the glasses.

its just country code problem... goggles have that red error bottom right. it also seems to lock down the power due to that as i dont have the power options i should have in the US with FCC.
3-16 15:44
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

prOkrEAt Posted at 3-16 15:44
its just country code problem... goggles have that red error bottom right. it also seems to lock down the power due to that as i dont have the power options i should have in the US with FCC.

Could you please provide us with a picture of the 'red error bottom right' you mentioned so that we can better confirm and address the issue you encountered?
3-18 00:49
Use props
djiuser_TmWPqWEVbnOu
lvl.1

United States

I am getting country code not updated too... Tried all the flash re-flash,, ,fly app & phone  ,,,no phone,, computer...assistant 2 ,,Im starting to get worried my flasher is gonna get worn out....I'm just gonna sell my goggles and go to HDZero... no issues and the HDMI out works too.  You guys make great looking goggles and i suppose they work if you have a camera drone.  But FPV Freestyle pilots are not happy with this huge bug DJI won't fix.. I can't understand why DJI won't fix this. I know 5 people at our races have had to use analog to compete until DJI fixes this.  Please find a solution that will work with DJI air 03 and goggles 2.  

3-24 13:37
Use props
djiuser_TmWPqWEVbnOu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:49
Could you please provide us with a picture of the 'red error bottom right' you mentioned so that we can better confirm and address the issue you encountered?

3-24 15:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TmWPqWEVbnOu Posted at 3-24 13:37
I am getting country code not updated too... Tried all the flash re-flash,, ,fly app & phone  ,,,no phone,, computer...assistant 2 ,,Im starting to get worried my flasher is gonna get worn out....I'm just gonna sell my goggles and go to HDZero... no issues and the HDMI out works too.  You guys make great looking goggles and i suppose they work if you have a camera drone.  But FPV Freestyle pilots are not happy with this huge bug DJI won't fix.. I can't understand why DJI won't fix this. I know 5 people at our races have had to use analog to compete until DJI fixes this.  Please find a solution that will work with DJI air 03 and goggles 2.  
[view_image]

Hi there, could you please try the troubleshooting below?
1. Confirm whether the IP address of the computer is local
2. Connect the air unit to the computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware.
3. If the issue cannot be solved by connecting to the computer, you can connect the air unit to the goggles outdoors, and then connect the goggles to the DJI Fly App.
3-25 01:00
Use props
djiuser_TmWPqWEVbnOu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 01:00
Hi there, could you please try the troubleshooting below?
1. Confirm whether the IP address of the computer is local
2. Connect the air unit to the computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware.

iHey sorry, I am having error and will try anything you ask..
3-25 13:30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TmWPqWEVbnOu Posted at 3-25 13:30
iHey sorry, I am having error and will try anything you ask..

Okay, hope the issue can be resolved. Looking forward to your update.
3-25 23:45
Use props
Winter_Beast_30
New
South Africa

Hi, I have the same error for the country code. I have recently bought an Avata 2, I have tried using the troubleshooting methods of the DJI Assistant App to refresh the firmware, but to no avail. I also have a thought that the problem could be that my phone was not compatible with the DJI Fly app, which was used to initialize the drone. I have a Samsung Galaxy A52s.

Please, any advice would be appreciated.
yesterday 13:12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Winter_Beast_30 Posted at 4-17 13:12
Hi, I have the same error for the country code. I have recently bought an Avata 2, I have tried using the troubleshooting methods of the DJI Assistant App to refresh the firmware, but to no avail. I also have a thought that the problem could be that my phone was not compatible with the DJI Fly app, which was used to initialize the drone. I have a Samsung Galaxy A52s.

Please, any advice would be appreciated.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. About the issue, please take the device to the outside. Make sure that the GPS signals are good and restart the device to try again.
About the mobile device, would you please tell us the specific issue you encountered? Is the phone not able to run the DJI FLY APP or are there other error messages?
yesterday 19:29
Use props
Winter_Beast_30
New
South Africa

Thanks fr your reply, but outside does not do anything. I get good GPS signal, but I still have the country code error, even after restarting the drone.

And about the app, it works on my phone, but I saw that it was not on the compatibility list. I thought that it might have had something to do with the country code error. There are no error messages on the app it self.

The message says that I could fix the country code error on the Fly app, but I see nothing regarding it.

Please help.
20 hours ago
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Winter_Beast_30 Posted at 4-18 02:42
Thanks fr your reply, but outside does not do anything. I get good GPS signal, but I still have the country code error, even after restarting the drone.

And about the app, it works on my phone, but I saw that it was not on the compatibility list. I thought that it might have had something to do with the country code error. There are no error messages on the app it self.

Thank you for your reply. Currently, we are consulting your issue with our engineers.
Would you please tell us some information about your products?
What is the firmware version of the aircraft and the DJI FLY APP version?
18 hours ago
Use props
AlexOrlo
lvl.1

Israel

Winter_Beast_30 Posted at 4-18 02:42

And about the app, it works on my phone, but I saw that it was not on the compatibility list. I thought that it might have had something to do with the country code error. There are no error messages on the app it self.

Hi,
For me, help next procedure:
*Remoove the app from you phone.
*Install the dji app again, but before, turn on BT and navigation (in phone), after installation, ensure that in your phone, you accept with ALL that application request.
*reinstall O3 firmware ().
*connect to mobile phone.
17 hours ago
Use props
Winter_Beast_30
New
South Africa

Drone Firmware version: V01.00.0200

App version: V1.13.0

Also, I tried the remove of the app, with all the aspects, reinstall firmware, and reconnect to the phone, but to no avail. Thanks, Alex.

This is getting ridiculous, for a brand-new product to not work from the get-go is very disappointing.
13 hours ago
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules