Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Export lens data
917 5 2023-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeak
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Can we please have an option to export len data etc? I made the mistake of upgrading my firmware at the weekend. What I didn’t realise was that in doing so the update wiped all my calibrations.
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Possibility is that the settings will be reset to factory settings.
You are advised to create a new user file and export the file before updating the firmware.
After updating, you can import this file into the camera.

User Manual (P.49):
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... anual_v1.2_enII.pdf
2023-3-1
Use props
jeak
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-1 00:35
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Possibility is that the settings will be reset to factory settings.
You are advised to create a new user file and export the file before updating the firmware.
After updating, you can import this file into the camera.

When I try to load an exported user profile I get an error saying "loading failed. Check wether gimbal camera has been replaced". Not even sure what that means.

Which is why it would be nice to be able to export lens data separately from user profiles (and it would be nice if both actually worked either way?).
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jeak Posted at 3-8 13:53
When I try to load an exported user profile I get an error saying "loading failed. Check wether gimbal camera has been replaced". Not even sure what that means.

Which is why it would be nice to be able to export lens data separately from user profiles (and it would be nice if both actually worked either way?).

Got it.
Would you please check the following information and tell us?
1、Did you change the lens at the time you loaded the user file?
2、Please reset Ronin 4D and load the user profile again
3. If the issue persists, please record the process and take a photo of the firmware version.
We will escalate it to our engineers.
2023-3-9
Use props
jeak
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-9 02:39
Got it.
Would you please check the following information and tell us?
1、Did you change the lens at the time you loaded the user file?

The camera is on the latest firmware.
I am 100% not going to reset the ronin right now as a). It doesn’t fix the issue, and b) I have - for the 3rd time in the last week - recalibrated the 6 manual lenses I use with it. So please escalate.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jeak Posted at 3-9 06:17
The camera is on the latest firmware. [view_image]
I am 100% not going to reset the ronin right now as a). It doesn’t fix the issue, and b) I have - for the 3rd time in the last week - recalibrated the 6 manual lenses I use with it. So please escalate.

Understand, would you please record a video about the issue you mentioned?
You may upload the video to a cloud drive and share the link with us.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules