No payload on gimbal 1 error
1095 3 2023-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oregon_LiDAR
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,
New to the forums. I am getting an error pre-flight stating that I have no payload attached to gimbal 1 despite having an L1 sensor attached and functioning. I am also getting an error stating (more or less) that a folder cannot be saved onto my sd card. I am assuming these are related.... despite the errors I was able to collect LiDAR data with the L1. I have not yet updated to the new firmware version. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
May we know if your problem is resolved now? If not, please check the following suggestions and see if your problem can be resolved:
For your problem, we recommend that you upgrade the current remote control, aircraft, and L1 firmware versions to the latest firmware version. If the same error still appears after upgrading to the latest version, please re-plug the gimbal cable and reinstall the L1 gimbal camera. If possible, it is recommended to replace other loads or install L1 to other M300s for cross-testing.
Please let us know if you still meet any problems.
2023-3-6
Use props
Oregon_LiDAR
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-6 20:08
Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
May we know if your problem is resolved now? If not, please check the following suggestions and see if your problem can be resolved:
For your problem, we recommend that you upgrade the current remote control, aircraft, and L1 firmware versions to the latest firmware version. If the same error still appears after upgrading to the latest version, please re-plug the gimbal cable and reinstall the L1 gimbal camera. If possible, it is recommended to replace other loads or install L1 to other M300s for cross-testing.

Hi,
Thank you for the response. I’m actually also unable to update the firmware like I said- I’ve tried several times to update and each time the update ‘failed’.
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oregon_LiDAR Posted at 3-6 20:48
Hi,
Thank you for the response. I’m actually also unable to update the firmware like I said- I’ve tried several times to update and each time the update ‘failed’.

Thanks for your updated information.
Please connect the remote control and the aircraft to the assistant 2 software in the computer (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-matrice) for a firmware upgrade. Use the SD card to upgrade the firmware for the L1 gimbal. If the upgrade still fails, please send us your product for further check.
Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules