aperture cannot be adjusted, dark image
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn
lvl.1

Germany

Hello.

I have a problem with the aperture on my P4P. The aperture is permanently set to f/11. When I change it in manual mode, the camera makes strange noises but the aperture does not change. As a result, the live image as well as the recorded image is black/dark or very distorted, depending on the lighting conditions. Has anyone ever had this problem?  

Thank you very much in advance.

2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn. Thank you for reaching out. If you select Auto Mode to Manual Mode, you will need to adjust the parameters manually because the parameters won't be the same, for example, if the image has strong noise that means the ISO value is high. If the problem still exists after doing so, please provide us the camera settings value under M mode and the screenshot and original photo or video files for further checking.  
Once the required information has been completed, kindly upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your kind understanding.

2023-3-1
Use props
djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 06:10
Hi, djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn. Thank you for reaching out. If you select Auto Mode to Manual Mode, you will need to adjust the parameters manually because the parameters won't be the same, for example, if the image has strong noise that means the ISO value is high. If the problem still exists after doing so, please provide us the camera settings value under M mode and the screenshot and original photo or video files for further checking.
Once the required information has been completed, kindly upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hello,

thank you very much for the answer! Unfortunately, the aperture in the camera does not move and is always closed (f/11). I fear that there may be a mechanical/electrical problem. You can hear the motor, but the shutter does not move. Does anyone know anything more?
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn Posted at 3-1 06:15
Hello,

thank you very much for the answer! Unfortunately, the aperture in the camera does not move and is always closed (f/11). I fear that there may be a mechanical/electrical problem. You can hear the motor, but the shutter does not move. Does anyone know anything more?

Hi, djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn. Thank you for the reply. Can you please provide us with the requested details above for further checking?
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_tQyQwv8MoACn Posted at 3-1 06:15
Hello,

Hi there. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules