NO CAMERA VIEW ANDROID (SAMSUNG S6 EDGE)
1802 12 2015-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bianca
New

Ecuador

HI!! I just recieved my I1. I updated teh aircraft firmware, but i cant conect to camera view..
I open teh GO APP, and the only thing appears is "HOW TO CONNECT"..
i already power on the control and the i1.. But still cant flye or connect or nothing..

Please help!! i need yo fly this thing this sunday!!
2015-8-20
Use props
vinibtm
New

Brazil

Did you fixe??
2015-8-21
Use props
OBx2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same problem And it also fails to connect to a Lenovo tablet I have (Android).
2015-8-29
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

I have an ipad without this issue. But I am curious if you can start and stop the motors even though you can't see the connection between the controller and the quad.

2015-8-29
Use props
OBx2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

remltr Posted at 2015-8-29 12:44
I have an ipad without this issue. But I am curious if you can start and stop the motors even though ...

I resolved the problem by connecting with an iPad Mini.
2015-8-29
Use props
kgarrison
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

On Android, you have to make sure you enable USB Debugging
2015-8-29
Use props
roshanzamira
lvl.1

Spain

hi, i have this problem too. but i can turn on and off motors and flight and landing, but without camera view. please help me. thanks.I test it in meny device same IPAD 4G and LG L50 and Huawi. before update it's work with all device but after update it not work properly and some time connect and some time only in "how connect...." to night can't connect to camera view.
2015-12-1
Use props
roshanzamira
lvl.1

Spain

kgarrison@gmail Posted at 2015-8-29 19:34
On Android, you have to make sure you enable USB Debugging

i do this too but not different. also my I1 camera warming.
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

roshanzamira Posted at 2015-12-2 05:08
hi, i have this problem too. but i can turn on and off motors and flight and landing, but without ca ...

reinstall your app, and press "trust this device" when connecting it to the remote controller
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

roshanzamira Posted at 2015-12-2 05:08
hi, i have this problem too. but i can turn on and off motors and flight and landing, but without ca ...

reinstall your app, and press "trust this device" when connecting it to the remote controller
2015-12-1
Use props
hometurf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137589 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-1 21:46

On Android I do not get trust this device message. The Go App states my tablet is compatible Samsung TAb S but still no camera view after trying all the above mentioned answers and more from the forum.
What did DJI do to corrupt the release for Android...I have a 3K piece of junk...thanks DJI
2015-12-2
Use props
Dody
lvl.2

Pakistan

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-2 07:46

i asked a friend today to help me. he installed the dji go app on his samsung edge, but when he ran the application the 'trust this device' didnt pop up. i didn't know about the usb debugging. anyways, there was 'no signal' just like it continuously is now with my ipad air 2. 'trust this device' popup doesnt appear anymoreon my ipad air 2 either
2015-12-4
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

Go into the app, to hd section and toggle on and off the simulcast to  hdmi .  I noticed that restored the connect to the pad when (I think)  I had the same problem.
2015-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules